Thank you Conor.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just want to take this time to tell you that there are people like myself who appreciate what you've done for the sport of MMA.

You've brought more attention, money, exposure, and striking/boxing legitamacy than anyone else. You climbed new heights. You're a conquerer, not a king.

But I really want to thank you for taking this fight with Khabib. People think you're only out for yourself, but this is the most selfless thing you could have done. This is the only fight you could have made that is actually good for the sport.

You want only the best. I know you really want to win this fight, but if you lose, you know you're losing to the right guy. This would be the "Andre rhe giant passing the torch to Hulk Hogan" moment. Possibly losing to T Ferg ( you would destroy him,) would do nothing to help the sport move forward. Khabib is the only worthy contender for being the new face of the UFC. And you know that, which is why you're okay with putting him over.

Such a selfless act, and you won't get credit for it. Thank you Conor. We appreciate you.

latest

I remember not too long ago a large majority on here were saying Conor is ducking Khabib. Yet again his detractors look foolish. Hilarious

Legitimacy, more like everything you said at the cost of legitimacy.

giphy.gif

maybe u could have saved us by sliding this love letter into his dms buddy

TS, you should change your name to Trick...

Cause that's what you're acting like right now...

This thread's gunna be fuckin hilarious if Conor backs out

Back