Thank God for Joe Lauzon!

dunno what youre talking about, unless all of your picks lost lol. but yes, miller and j lau was an awesome fight

Props to both guys for co main eventing (official or not) a New Years show. They both deserved it.

Wtf? I was freaking out so much during JDS/Cain that my wife was taking pictures of me, lol. What a war, and how lucky are we to probably be getting an epic trilogy out of this.

Prelims were awesome too.

Edit: Not that Miller and Lauzon weren't awesome, that may have been fight of the year.

they sure did bring it when the other fighters really didnt

Miller made that fight worth watching. He battered Joe in he first and started gassing in the second. Joe showed great heart and composure but had little success until the 3rd.

Lauzon and Miller deserve HUGE PAYCHECKS.

Zuffa better not give them some lousy ass 50k bonus. those guys deserve a lot more than that. I hope they take home 100k minimum for bonus. I really do. I know the ufc bonuses been going downhill lately use to be 75 now its like 40..

Buisness doing well huh dana? lol

That fight easily made this card worth anything.

Fight of the night, contender for year imo. Miller was as much to credit, but given Joe's penchant for bonuses, yeah. Amazing fight, ton of heart. And Leonard Garcia got screwed.

Yeah, that fight was a beaut. It takes a lot to make the lower weight classes fascinating at every moment.

Agreed. I had actually fallen asleep and woke up through the mid of the 1st of this fight.

Lauzon covered up well and was resilient yet didn't offer much. He kept stepping too close with the jab and cross and letting Miller come in close and tee off without offering anything back. Great fight but the props should go to Miller who no one really remembers.

Wtf? I was freaking out so much during JDS/Cain that my wife was taking pictures of me, lol. What a war, and how lucky are we to probably be getting an epic trilogy out of this.

Prelims were awesome too.

Edit: Not that Miller and Lauzon weren't awesome, that may have been fight of the year.

That's an mma fan right there.

Back