Thales Leites

kappaz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find Thales Leites entrance for his fight against Bisping in Scotland?

I want to hear the Crowd sing along to Three Little Birds.

Thanks!

Should be on UFC fight pass but for some reason a lot of times on fight pass they substitute the walkout music. A lot of the fights outside the USA at least for me are not available so good luck with that

Should be on UFC fight pass but for some reason a lot of times on fight pass they substitute the walkout music. A lot of the fights outside the USA at least for me are not available so good luck with that

I live in Australia, all fight pass events are shown live on TV so we have no need to really purchase it.

Any other suggestions?

I live in Australia, all fight pass events are shown live on TV so we have no need to really purchase it.

Any other suggestions?
Its hard to find the walkouts on youtube etc so I have no other ideas other than fight pass.

I will leave you with this if you visit UFC.com which I visit it many times a day you can play the reward points thing and you can get fight pass free every month. I have only paid for fight pass one time you just have to make a new account each month, it cost 1,000 points a month and I have it this month and 2,000 points built up so that means I already have the next 2 months paid for. Don't tell anybody else I told you this because they might stop people from making new accounts each month so shhhhhhhhhh.

Vote once a day
read 3 articles a day
watch 2 videos a day to get your points

Hard to find unless they were recorded live.

Even harder because it was on fightpass.

Back