Text analysis of Trump's tweets confirms he writes only the (angrier) Android half

KILL KILL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So a data scientist decided to analyze Don Don's tweets and found some interesting trends. According to the evidence, Trump only tweets the angry rants (which are from an android), while handlers tweet the majority of the other stuff (from an iphone).

This guy breaks it down into such detail that I wouldn't do it justice by just pasting excerpts, so feel free to check it out.

http://varianceexplained.org/r/trump-tweets/

This shouldn't come as a shocker that a presidential candidate doesn't handle their own twitter feed (I mean, who would expect him to?) However, it should be concerning that the only tweets actually coming directly from said presidential candidate are hyperbolic, condescending, insulting, or flat out angry.

No one cares, guy....try a different tactic...like talking about the policies. It is obvious why #youcucks cannot. Your ideas are bankrupt, your rhetoric is tired, and your whining is hilarious.

Trump is the obvious choice for a greater American Republic.

No one cares, guy....try a different tactic...like talking about the policies. It is obvious why #youcucks cannot. Your ideas are bankrupt, your rhetoric is tired, and your whining is hilarious.

LOL ok...guy

So trump favors android to iphone? Good move

* Sent from an Android

Twitter analysis...lol

The world has gone full retard.

Can we just get Ivanka to take his place as the nominee? Clearly she can handle the job.

29187D1F00000578-3098533-Ivanka_showed_off_her_trim_legs_in_the_yellow_frock_which_featur-m-64_1432692664684.jpg

lol it is pretty obvious why we cannot talk about his policies.

I'll talk about the policies when Trump actually has a policy he won't flop on in a week.

This really has no merit.

Any information relating to how Trump drops a deuce? Does he sit on the toilet in a similar manner to Hitler?

It is well known that Trump is a thin skinned douche. Dude had to live in his dads shadow, goes to the best private schools but was from Brooklyn(pretty sure the old money kids looked down on him, because his dad was a sucessful slum lord). Classic case of someone that knew he would never be as good as his dad. That is why he has to react to criticism. I can't wait for the debate. I am no campaign expert but if Shillary is smart, she should bring up the 700 million dollar loan daddy got for him, plus his dumbass Atlantic City moves and watch him become fucking unhinged.

LOL, there's nothing I love more than seeing you red-eyed Trump nincompoops whining about "how it's not about the issues" after you gloated and preened through the entire pre-voting season and the primaries when identity politics were the swell in the wave the tide favored.

He's not a policy candidate, remember? There is no Plan B. Just the glorious entertainment of watching this anti-intellectual dumbfuck slowly fly his plane right into the ground.

Twitter analysis...lol

The world has gone full retard.
Well of course it doesn't interest you to know the truth about which tweets are his and which aren't. It doesn't allow you to disclaim the bad ones.

Back