testosterone levels have dropped by HALF

I thought its cause women are pissing out trace amounts of their birth control and now its in the water supply and we're all drinking it, everyone has too much estrogen now its all fucked up, girls are getting their periods sooner, men are growing man boobs, boys wanna be girls, men have more strogen less testosterone etc.

That's what the chemtrails, hormones in food and feminization of males is designed to do. Lead to less sex which helps the world's overpopulation in a generation or two.

*tinfoil hat on
Is feminization of males a thing in Japan? If I'm not mistaken Japan has low birth rates and there is I think something like almost half of population who are 18-30 years old are virgins, also someone here told me that birth rates of Chinese people in China are going down. I've also seen some days ago in Russian wikipedia that in Russia ethnically Russian has the lowest birth rates (and from what I remember top 5 ethnicities with high birth rates in Russia are Muslims from Caucasus and Buddhist/Shamanist people of Native/Asian origin).

Considering all of the chemical, hormones, antibiotics, etc. in food these days, it's no surprise that guys' testosterone levels are plummeting.

We're taking over meat heads.
1509989979320.jpg

9QoRDOm.jpg

We'd say to hide your women but we ain't interested in them. Take you soy white boi.

That's what the chemtrails, hormones in food and feminization of males is designed to do. Lead to less sex which helps the world's overpopulation in a generation or two.

*tinfoil hat on
Just remembered, I've seen video about Israel in which old guy said that in Israel division of labour was like that - Jews from European countries works, doing science researches and stuff while Jews from Arab countries are into procreating and simple jobs. And maybe I'm wrong but I think he was talking like that stuff started in 1950s in Israel.
But maybe I'm didn't see irony in your post.

since the 1950s. And millenials are having less sex than any other generation.

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

i blame the hipsters, feminism, and gaming. how can we reverse this?

be a man for f$%%^ sake !!!

bruce-jenner-woman-transformation-confirmed-pp.jpg

That is a baby boomer not a millennial

Also I'd much rather wear what those other guys are wearing than the gay stuff people were wearing in the 80s

1980s-aerobics-160426.jpg

By reintroducing dinosaurs to the food chain

I personally think society is transitioning into something beautiful.

I'm not sure why people want to stop positive change. Males all throughout history have been too brutish.

I thought its cause women are pissing out trace amounts of their birth control and now its in the water supply and we're all drinking it, everyone has too much estrogen now its all fucked up, girls are getting their periods sooner, men are growing man boobs, boys wanna be girls, men have more strogen less testosterone etc.

I highly doubt that's the reason and this is borderline conspiracy theory nonsense.

environmental factors
diet
society as a whole pushing a more feminist agenda

What do you expect? - im not even allowed to perv at co-workers without getting called a sexist.

Men are slowly becoming females. its not totally our own fault.

The subtitle is literally “Trend does not seem to be attributable to health and lifestyle changes.”

That would encompass this feminist agenda you seem to think is responsible for a disproportionate amount of things with which you disagree.

ok g#$ guy u can kiss males dont worry
main-qimg-43688006f6e97265fe8cef8db7469236-c

That is a baby boomer not a millennial

Also I'd much rather wear what those other guys are wearing than the gay stuff people were wearing in the 80s

1980s-aerobics-160426.jpg

diet soda is the worser, 1000X sweeter than normal sugar and ppl think it ok

People “think it’s ok” because It’s got zero calories. Someone could drink litres a day and the only thing that’s rotting is their teeth.

Let’s not act like diet soft drink (carbonated water, colours/flavour some artificial sweetener and some caffeine) is the most unhealthy thing ever now. Yes the sweet taste will stimulate “sugar cravings” but that doesn’t mean it then turns you fat (you might just crave sweet things aka more diet soda)

<This7>
The subtitle is literally “Trend does not seem to be attributable to health and lifestyle changes.”

That would encompass this feminist agenda you seem to think is responsible for a disproportionate amount of things with which you disagree.

I personally think society is transitioning into something beautiful.

I'm not sure why people want to stop positive change. Males all throughout history have been too brutish.

Kids are just as gendered as ever. In the vast majority of cases a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl. Whether the next gen buys the millennial diversity crap will determine how much more of this shit we’ll have to take.

80s clothing:

80s-clothes.jpg

90s clothing:

90s-brands-benetton-ad2.jpg

2000s clothing:

gap-spring09-ads-01.jpg

Can't blame millennials for everything

Back