testing...

man it worked but for some reason my other thread(pretty long) wont post can someone help me pls?im new here

im trying to post a thread on heavyweights. wait ill try it here

first off id like to say hello to my fellow sherdoggies. ive been lurking around here for about a year now and finally decided to jump in(cant wait to get flamed for anything hehe). ive been watching mma for about 4-5 years now, both PRIDE and UFC and other orgs. i dont train unfortunately(maybe thatll change next year), but it matters not..I LOVE MMA. the last six months though, ive been really hooked and found myself daydreaming a lot about this wonderful sport of ours. ive seen so many threads on here regarding which fights should happen, fighters that should be signed, etc. well heres a little mma fantasy of mine....im a billionaire(third only to gates and warren buffet) playboy(exes include:jessica alba, adriana lima, kate beckinsale, angelina jolie, and a myriad of other hotties hehe) who just bought the UFC from the fertitas/white. i immediately go on a signing rampage and finally give mma fans the match ups they've always wanted to see in the UFC, and the ultimate super card(dec.31st) so i open the check book to acquire.....

HW(regarded as the weakest division in the UFC dont say mw either)
-fedor emelianenko(finally!! the #1hw in the ufc)
-aleksander emelianenko(couldnt sign fedor without bro, good fighter anyway)
-mark hunt(i want to see heads roll)
-josh barnett(had to bring him in for the fans that believe hes the biggest threat to fedor)
-roger gracie(finally a hw gracie, who is regarded as the best grappler in the world)
-tim sylvia(dont hate, hes a solid HW...i want him against aleks)
-andrei arlovski(in my book this is the guy who has the best chance to beat fedor..flame me)
-mirko crocop(i want to see him drop someone one more time with his left leg before he retires)
-randy couture(dont care about money dispute, his first fight back is with fedor to see who fights nog for the title)
-hong man choi(just think hes not that bad plus he'll draw some peeps to the arena/circus)
-kimbo slice(cmon you'd sign him too if you could, hes a great draw)

LHW(we're pretty stacked here but still)
-ricardo arona(its a crime that this talented monster hasnt been signed yet)
-nogs little bro(immediate rematch with sokoudjou)
-kevin randleman(i just miss him, ill put him in with thiago silva for his first fight)
-renato babalu sobral(he just wanted to teach heath respect...ya i know he still shoulda let go)

MW(second weakest division in UFC)
-matt lindland( first fight...rich franklin!)
-frank shamrock(finally now we can see if what he says is true...that hes the greatest)
-frank trigg(i just wanna see him against marquardt)
-cung le(exciting fighter with lots of fans...first fight....chris leben)
-robbie lawler(i put him in with bisping)
-melvin manhoef(u know u want to see him against silva)
-dennis kang(dang he just got triangled but eh i got plenty of cash)

WW(im happy with this division but)
-jake shields(just wanna see if what his coach says is true..against gsp)

LW(strong division but lots of top guys missing)
-gomi(well...cuz hes a bad man who is ranked #1. ill give him a choice..warm up fight with kenflo or immediate title shot against penn/sherk)
-shinya aoki(i wanna see a gogoplata in the octagon before i die)
-tatsuya kawajiri(dont need ishida if i sign this guy)
-gilbert melendez(very talented, i wanna see him against TUF alumnis)
-joachim hansen(solid fighter, i just have a lot of extra cash i guess)
-mach sakurai(i wish to test huerta thru him)
-nick diaz(because i can!! and i love this guy. and yes rematch with gomi down the line)
-jz calvancante(been wondering what would happen against melvin guillard if jz kept it standing)

so after all the signing and a couple of ppvs here goes my superbowl mma card....

december 31, ppv mandalay bay, $19.99(i dont need the money)

all fights will be shown on ppv.

-fedor emelianenko vs randy couture(there happy now?winner gets title shot)
-takanori gomi vs bj penn
-rampage jackson vs wanderlei silva(pretend silva beat jardine and won next 2 fights)
-chuck liddell vs shogun rua(winner gets title shot)
-anderson silva vs frank shamrock(cuz i said so)
-andrei arlovski vs aleksander emelianenko(someones gettin kod)
-GSP vs diego sanchez(providing sanchez put a winning streak together)
-nate diaz vs shinya aoki(well nate did say he wanted to fight the best...i wanna see some super grappling/bjj)
-kawajiri vs kenflo( i wanna see kenflo finish this fight hehe)
-mark hunt vs kimbo slice(im not a kimbo hater..really.)
-roger huerta vs jz calvancante(what can i say they got thru sakurai and guillard lol)
-tim sylvia vs mirko crocop(slug fest...which way does it go?)
-thiago alves vs anthony johnson(muahaha i own the ufc, do what i want)
-matt hughes vs matt serra(cuz it HAS to happen before hughes retires)
-melvin manhoef vs patrick cote(well cote did say he had a strong chin so..lol)

well there it is fellas. and of course fighter salaries increase as well. minimum is 10k with win bonus. sub/ko/ fight of the night bonus goes to 100k now too. yes, i had time on my hands(no work tomorrow)

any changes/addtion to this if you were the owner? flame away!!

wow it worked here but not in heavyweights??? mods can u help me move this pls? thank u

Arch,
Recently long posts have had trouble being posted when they are the original post of a thread.
If you are wanting to make a thread do this;
1. Make sure the topic matches the forum you're trying to post in
2. Prepare your longer post
3. Make a brief post
4. Using the "edit" button, paste in your real titled and post. (Make sure you have these ready so that people aren't going 'wtf noob failed post' while you go back and write)

thanks brackis appreciate it bro. ima go try it.

Back