Terry McAuliffe’s About Hillary Voting For TPP Even As She Says She Will Not Support It Damaging

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tpp-gaffe-is-so-damaging-for-hillary-clinton/

Terry McAuliffe’s statements about Hillary signing off on TPP even as she says she will not support it. Terry who worked in the Clinton administration and had close ties has since back tracked after Trump slammed Hillary with his words.

McAuliffe was giving his opinion on the matter and seems to know who the Clinton's would work.

You know Trump not letting this one go. I think it's more damaging then the email issue. It drives home the point about Clinton's manipulating ways.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tpp-gaffe-is-so-damaging-for-hillary-clinton/

Terry McAuliffe’s statements about Hillary signing off on TPP even as she says she will not support it. Terry who worked in the Clinton administration and had close ties has since back tracked after Trump slammed Hillary with his words.

McAuliffe was giving his opinion on the matter and seems to know who the Clinton's would work.

You know Trump not letting this one go. I think it's more damaging then the email issue. It drives home the point about Clinton's manipulating ways.

TPP, Clinton's voice, and her getting triggered every time she is challenged(AKA gotten to in debates), are why she really can lose this election.

Was there any doubt? Once she picked Kaine, it was pretty clear she was reestablishing her true pre-primary self. Her espoused stances on TPP, Keystone, Citizens United were all rhetoric.

I actually give her kudos for being honest about the fact that she'll never fight for single payer healthcare and will instead try to expand the corporatist model we have now that just extorts citizens for private gain.

Randy on Hillary lol.

Check out @RandyRRQuaid's Tweet:

LMFAO Quaid has really descended deep into madness. Awesome.

I don't know what to even say to people who think Hillary wouldn't sign that bill. Of course she would. That's who she is. That's what she stands for. Breaking America down, selling it to the highest bidder, doing favors for her masters.

Back