Terror raids, Melbourne Australia 23/12/16

Terrorist attacks are an expression of their culture and religion. When will Christians learn to accept that other cultures like to slaughter them and that they should accept it? Germans understand, get with the program Australia.
lol wow so much nonsense in one post

Glad they were able to stop it. Good job, Aussies.

So what's the story with Australia? I hear mixed reports of them turning boats around at will but then I hear they are every bit as soft shit as Europe.

I've been humming taps for Europe the last couple of years and haven't brushed up on Australia. I read that Greece and Italy should do as Australia..which I'd imagine means grow a spine. Then I hear they are pansys as well. Which is it?

Bit of both.

Theres really only so much pandering we can do when these people are getting on a plane flying to indonesia then boarding a boat to come to Australia. Ditching passports doesnt help them.

Cart them off to the deepest bush interior and let the wonderfully friendly Australian wildlife meet and greet with them.

People don't quite understand how many of these attacks are foiled because of the sheer ineptitude of the jihadists. If they understood anything about covering their tracks, and how to communicate through an anonymous network , we would be in trouble.

Let's hope that we don't teach the next generations of potential jihadists on how to properly utilize information technology, and essentially sell them the rope that they hang us with.

People don't quite understand how many of these attacks are foiled because of the sheer ineptitude of the jihadists. If they understood anything about covering their tracks, and how to communicate through an anonymous network , we would be in trouble.

Let's hope that we don't teach the next generations of potential jihadists on how to properly utilize information technology, and essentially sell them the rope that they hang us with.

Yeh it is amazing how many are thwarted. Weve had a few here and the jihadis fuck up so they get caught and it fades out of the news after a few days.

Ive theorized that a handful of potential Jihadis are nothing more than mules so the ones higher up can gauge where the weak link is.

A few weeks ago a Jihadi had planned to take out Sydneys electrical grid. Just lucky a worker spotted the bomb. Scary shot.

Yeh it is amazing how many are thwarted. Weve had a few here and the jihadis fuck up so they get caught and it fades out of the news after a few days.

Ive theorized that a handful of potential Jihadis are nothing more than mules so the ones higher up can gauge where the weak link is.

For the most part, all of the jihadists are expendables that are often looked down on by their "superiors" as a result of being Westernized. They are given the option to "wipe out their sins" by taking part in a last-resort act of martyrdom.

Even the Berlin attacker was said to have been a very regular dude who drank alcohol and was generally a screw-up, until getting into contact with Islamic radicals in prison and the mosques.

So what's the story with Australia? I hear mixed reports of them turning boats around at will but then I hear they are every bit as soft shit as Europe.

I've been humming taps for Europe the last couple of years and haven't brushed up on Australia. I read that Greece and Italy should do as Australia..which I'd imagine means grow a spine. Then I hear they are pansys as well. Which is it?

There's a difference between turning a boat back from the ocean or incarcerating them on an island to stopping a speedboat jet across the short did stance from Greece/Turkey. Internal EU laws make it harder as well, especially since Germany invited them all over. The Greeks are very tough on these guys. When they try to jihad protest on the islands the Greek police beat the shit out of them. I've seen it with my own eyes.

There's a difference between turning a boat back from the ocean or incarcerating them on an island to stopping a speedboat jet across the short did stance from Greece/Turkey. Internal EU laws make it harder as well, especially since Germany invited them all over. The Greeks are very tough on these guys. When they try to jihad protest on the islands the Greek police beat the shit out of them. I've seen it with my own eyes.

They don't really give a shit. Many of the officers are part of Golden Dawn. Not many others want the job.

Back