Terrible Tim Witherspoon Answers More Fan Questions

If this is real please tell me how you rate Frank Bruno's power. For me you were always one of the most underrated HW of your era. Also care to share anything on the Bonecrusher fight? Thank you.

If this is real please tell me how you rate Frank Bruno's power. For me you were always one of the most underrated HW of your era. Also care to share anything on the Bonecrusher fight? Thank you.

He said he’s going to talk about the Bonecrusher fight in the next video.

He said he had to lay down for that loss. Should be interesting.

Thanks Tim! Fun video.

A couple of suggestions- there’s got to be a way to fix up the humming in the background. I don’t think you have to fix it, but your buddy doing the technical side should do some research into fixing up audio.

The other thing is, I should dedicate a small space in your gym for these Q&A’s where there’s a nice visual pop and you’re framed properly.

I personally am not a business person, but in my current job I’ve been wearing some hats where I’m leaning into that territory a little more, and I’ve come to really value professional presentation.

I like how you’ve created a “brand” so to speak with your introduction and the logo that flashes, but from a technical standpoint, the audio hiss has to go, when you’re being filmed, there should be an effort to get the camera horizontally in line with you, and the poster creeping in on the left side creeping into view should go too.

Your buddy should create an agenda for these videos where he outlines what should be covered and script the questions exactly I think.

These are criticisms I give out of love. I like your content a lot despite some technical gremlins, and what I want to see is tons of people liking and viewing your content. Presenting these videos with the most professional looking presentation possible will IMO leads to more growth. Because it’s pretty damned cool to be having a legendary boxing champion giving honest content on YouTube.

Also Tim, I have a video suggestion. I would love to hear a Tim Witherspoon biography. This could be done in interview form. But I think it should be meticulously outlined beforehand. For the casual audience (and this is always most of the boxing audience), it’s so crucial for you to introduce yourself. Here’s how I came up, here’s how I became this person, here are my accomplishments, and when people know you, know how much you achieved, they will become so much more invested in you and hungry for your content.

Thank you Tim, I still have a hard time hearing about Ali without tearing up. Honest interview, particularly the part about maybe not being able to beat Tyson. Most fighters don't admit those kinds of things.

Thanks Tim! Fun video.

A couple of suggestions- there’s got to be a way to fix up the humming in the background. I don’t think you have to fix it, but your buddy doing the technical side should do some research into fixing up audio.

The other thing is, I should dedicate a small space in your gym for these Q&A’s where there’s a nice visual pop and you’re framed properly.

I personally am not a business person, but in my current job I’ve been wearing some hats where I’m leaning into that territory a little more, and I’ve come to really value professional presentation.

I like how you’ve created a “brand” so to speak with your introduction and the logo that flashes, but from a technical standpoint, the audio hiss has to go, when you’re being filmed, there should be an effort to get the camera horizontally in line with you, and the poster creeping in on the left side creeping into view should go too.

Your buddy should create an agenda for these videos where he outlines what should be covered and script the questions exactly I think.

These are criticisms I give out of love. I like your content a lot despite some technical gremlins, and what I want to see is tons of people liking and viewing your content. Presenting these videos with the most professional looking presentation possible will IMO leads to more growth. Because it’s pretty damned cool to be having a legendary boxing champion giving honest content on YouTube.
I agree. Also, get a more comfortable chair. Thanks for the vid. Interesting stuff. I will keep watching all the ones I see in the boxing forum.

Reactions: JSN
Thanks again, Tim.

Hey Tim! Loved watching you back in the day when you were on Tuesday Night Fights on the USA Network!

Big Witherspoon fan ….wish he would’ve got some bigger fights in the late 80’s -early 90’s …..Curious who he would’ve liked to have fought ….Thought he would’ve ko’d Moorer , Morrison , Rudduck and Would’ve been competitive against Bowe , Holyfield, Tyson …..Lewis maybe a tough match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back