• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Terrence Howard is Legitimately Insane ?

Kind of been a well known secret he’s a crazy person.

Hope Rogan didn’t do this episode knowing that because it’s kind of fucked up.

When he got himself tossed from the biggest movie franchise in the world for going in front of every camera he could find to say that he should be getting paid just as much as Robert Downey Jr, I knew there was a problem.

He has clearly been mentally ill for some time. He also has a history of domestic violence.

The math stuff is mostly funny because in many ways Howard is the perfect Rogan guest, but this feels like something that is going to end badly and everybody will be able to see that it was obvious for a long time that something was seriously wrong.

The people who want Britney Spears back in a conservatorship should be turning their efforts towards Howard as well.

He has clearly been mentally ill for some time. He also has a history of domestic violence.

The math stuff is mostly funny because in many ways Howard is the perfect Rogan guest, but this feels like something that is going to end badly and everybody will be able to see that it was obvious for a long time that something was seriously wrong.

The people who want Britney Spears back in a conservatorship should be turning their efforts towards Howard as well.
Rogan seems to think that Howard is genius

Never followed Howard at all, new nothing about him, so went into his episode with Joe completely open. My impression: he sounded crazy, lots of, "me, me, me' talk. He set off every internal alarm that I have.

It's so cringy when he does that 1x1=2 stuff. He really outs himself as mentally challenged. Good for hollywood for giving someone with a mental handicap a chance tho!

I don't care about Terrence Howard either way but this creator is a massive piece of shit. Dude's very obviously mentally ill, let's make a video ignorantly mocking his delusions. What a fucking twat.

I knew nothing about him other than he was an actor. And suddenly I'm driving and this episode of Rogan comes on. And frequently Rogan doesn't introduce his guests by name so I had no idea who it was until I looked it up later.

But it sounded completely insane. Like he was intelligent at one point but then he started believing his crazy ideas made sense. And now it's just non-sensical ramblings.

Back