• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked TERMINATOR: DARK FATE (First Teaser Poster; Trailer Tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arnie-glasses.jpg
You think "bad to the bone" playing was thatbmuch better in T2? But ok, they can leave every part like that out, I agree.

You think "bad to the bone" playing was thatbmuch better in T2? But ok, they can leave every part like that out, I agree.

I have a long list of gripes with Terminator 3, but I don't know if it's really worth treading that ground again.

i hope they go back in time to genisys to alter the timeline to have judgment day come sooner so everyone dies and there are no more retarded terminator movies, that for all purposes ended at T2

i hope they go back in time to genisys to alter the timeline to have judgment day come sooner so everyone dies and there are no more retarded terminator movies, that for all purposes ended at T2

The moment in time where James Cameron was about to sign over the rights...

1467882224_image.jpg

...and...

latest

Are they doing a future war? or they just repeating the same stupid story again?

B-but b-but b-but James, I thought you said Genisys was great and you were excited for the new (trilogy?) of movies that would arise from the new timeline?

Also, when is this supposed to come out, 2050? When he gets done with all that Avatar BS?

This franchise shit...

B-but b-but b-but James, I thought you said Genisys was great and you were excited for the new (trilogy?) of movies that would arise from the new timeline?

Also, when is this supposed to come out, 2050? When he gets done with all that Avatar BS?

This interview was a piece of satirical performance art. Give James some credit for delving into improvisational comedy.

Talking about follow ups to genesys isn't funny.

Let this franchise die
Theres really not much more you can do with it imo. The fact that old ass arnold has to be in it,even tho hes a fuckin robot shows you how lean the story has become.

Theres really not much more you can do with it imo. The fact that old ass arnold has to be in it,even tho hes a fuckin robot shows you how lean the story has become.

One of the few things Genisys did well was give a reason for an aged Arnold to be part of the story. Too bad the idea was wasted on a script filled with nexus points and other bullshit.

At this point I don't see any path forward without Cameron directing. It's obvious now the first two films succeeded more because of him than anything else.

Fatass Furlong ain't saving it. Old Man Arnie ain't saving it. These gravedigging nostalga tours have got to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back