International Tensions flared up at Justin Trudeau's Campaign stop Near Toronto

Ahahahaha.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Trudeau just came out and said he is still open to election reform.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/polit...toral-reform-if-liberals-re-elected-1.5590835

I legit thought it was a beaverton headline.

Why would you remind everyone of the BIGGEST broken promise that pissed off EVERYONE who votes for you?
If he was truly in favor of election reform he'd resign and hand over the keys to someone else. He wouldn't be in power if he kept his promise in the first place, so no time like the present, right? Or, could it be possible that he's full of shit yey again?

After reviewing the platforms, to me it seems like a no brainer to vote liberal. The conservatives vote for me would actually make sense, but thinking of the country and families with young kids, I’m voting liberal.

I'm voting for Maxime Bernier. He is the only candidate running who is against the covid totalitarianism.

L7NEQRDSNBJBHGZQJ2EWIDSXNM.jpg

After reviewing the platforms, to me it seems like a no brainer to vote liberal. The conservatives vote for me would actually make sense, but thinking of the country and families with young kids, I’m voting liberal.

If you are basing this off their platform for subsidized daycares , it will likely only skyrocket the cost of daycare, similar to how uni got more expensive once loans/grants/bursaries got upped.

Last edited:
I, much like everyone else in this thread, is absolutely shocked at this this stunning and brave declaration.

I'm not sure why that guy insists on pretending to be non-partisan when he's clearly a staunch leftist. lol. He types what is essentially the same post in different words over and over.

Why? after six years of doing nothing? lets ignore the covid part. The Libs and JT had done nothing they even made it sure you arent able to criticize carbon taxes as the supreme court defended it.

This was a talking point for the conservatives.

Why? after six years of doing nothing? lets ignore the covid part. The Libs and JT had done nothing they even made it sure you arent able to criticize carbon taxes as the supreme court defended it.

This was a talking point for the conservatives.
And the cost of everything skyrocketing. Why do lefties hate having their money. Fuck young parents daycare costs. Fewer and fewer kids being born. I paid my share for 2. Pay yours.

And the cost of everything skyrocketing. Why do lefties hate having their money. Fuck young parents daycare costs. Fewer and fewer kids being born. I paid my share for 2. Pay yours.
I paid for mine also. Two at once was almost as much as my mortgage at the time. Doesn’t mean it was right. That’s a Ton of money for parents with young kids.

I paid for mine also. Two at once was almost as much as my mortgage at the time. Doesn’t mean it was right. That’s a Ton of money for parents with young kids.

10+ years ago it was $1600 a month for daycare. Imagine trying to buy a house AND pay that? I can't imagine what it costs now.

10+ years ago it was $1600 a month for daycare. Imagine trying to buy a house AND pay that? I can't imagine what it costs now.
Why we need to control inflation and fire the carbon tax in the garbage. Trudeau has to go. $600 million for a vanity super-spreader election could have been spent better no?

You mean under O'Toole every province in Canada will cut their pandemic deficit by half in 4 months? Oh noooooo!

The changes to our deficit here in Alberta have been entirely due to increases in the price of oil, which themselves have changed due to global market conditions, not because of anything Kenney and the UCP have or haven’t done.

I pay 800 a month for daycare .... either you hired mary poppins or you got side handed

The changes to our deficit here in Alberta have been entirely due to increases in the price of oil, which themselves have changed due to global market conditions, not because of anything Kenney and the UCP have or haven’t done.

Agreed, but ever other political party in Canada is hostile to said oil industry.

I pay 800 a month for daycare .... either you hired mary poppins or you got side handed
part time or full 5 days a week daycare? Coworker mentions the same to me

solution: get rid of your kids, save $800 for booze instead ;)

part time or full 5 days a week daycare? Coworker mentions the same to me

solution: get rid of your kids, save $800 for booze instead ;)

What I don't understand is why people are having kids just so they can dump them off at daycare all day. It is the weirdest thing if you think about it. A couple has children and then they both work all day while the kids are being raised by an institution. It seems like something you read in a dystopian novel where the governments and corporations have so much control that people don't even question it. They just go along with it because it is the new normal.

Back