Tenshin "the GOAT" Nasukawa vs former IBF World Champion Amnat is next!

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 363827

nasukawa_amunat.jpg

The Fight is on Knockout Vol. 1 Feb. 12
Rip poor ancient Amnat Ruenroeng T-T

P.S. Whoever is managing Tenshin's career is a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has all the makings of a spectacular Laurence Kenshin breakdown video...

Tenshin will smoke Amnat and a massive overreaction will follow.

Does Amnat have pro MT fights?

Honestly I am super interested in this fight

He had the IBF belt 2013-15 so he can't be completely washed up. I've never seen him fight so I can't speak on him but that alone makes it a compelling matchup and smart matchmaking when building a fighter.

Never knew Amnat was a Muay thai fighter, let alone Lumpinee Champ. Always thought he started boxing super late in prison to become champion.

Never knew Amnat was a Muay thai fighter, let alone Lumpinee Champ. Always thought he started boxing super late in prison to become champion.
Well, it's pretty unlikely that someone without a combat sports background could pick up boxing that late and have the sort of success Amnat did. I believe he won the thai nationals after about a year of being in prison and got a medal at the world championships shortly after. No way someone could do that without having wealth of prior combat sports experience to draw on.

He had the IBF belt 2013-15 so he can't be completely washed up. I've never seen him fight so I can't speak on him but that alone makes it a compelling matchup and smart matchmaking when building a fighter.

Two weeks ago

He, along with Sam-A were perhaps the two best fighters at 113-115 for a period of time. He has a win over Sam-A and often fought on the biggest shows.

During his reign, Amnat was a great flyweight champion with beautiful boxing skills (beating the like of Kazuto Ioka and Zou Shiming) but hecould also get dirty and use muay thai technique in a boxing ring whenever he gassed.
He had a good run considered his age, but from his fights in 2016 from the Olympics to Thai Fight, you can see that he has no business fighting any prime fighter let alone frickin Tension.

During his reign, Amnat was a great flyweight champion with beautiful boxing skills (beating the like of Kazuto Ioka and Zou Shiming) but hecould also get dirty and use muay thai technique in a boxing ring whenever he gassed.
He had a good run considered his age, but from his fights in 2016 from the Olympics to Thai Fight, you can see that he has no business fighting any prime fighter let alone frickin Tension.

Tension? You mean Tensión, Tenshin's long-lost half Mexican brother?

You guys are just creating built in excuses for when the Thai Slayer carves through yet another champion. Lumpinee and IBF champion. You can take those credentials to the bank.

Back