• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeing this and other posts of them yelling at girls that day makes me think going to an all boys catholic school probably sucks. These are teenage boys attending a pro-life rally for fuck sake. They’re just bottled up boys being jerks.

They are just doing chants from their athletic events. That's not "being a jerk."

Leftists just hate these boys cause they wore MAGA hats.

Aren't they trying to blame them for this?
"Hey those Negroes over there called me f-a-g-gott so now Im gonna smirk at this Savage while he beats a drum in my face

This post. Lol

It's on video dude.

My Indian is gonna have a guitar. And will be in full head dress. I might even have him ride a horse while playing the guitar

That's racist dude. We don't tolerate talking about cultural differences between groups on here. We will, however, allow advocating for using coercion and extortion of the state, you know, to lock people in cages for speaking no -no words or having inanimate objects that you might defend yourself with. Those are all kosher to talk about and promote.... just not differences with groups.

This post. Lol

It's on video dude.
I saw it.
So if a white man is yelling on a street corner I can turn around and get in some weird staredown with an Asian man and then turn around and go "Well the white guy on the corner started it"

I saw it.
So if a white man is yelling on a street corner I can turn around and get in some weird staredown with an Asian man and then turn around and go "Well the white guy on the corner started it"

Maybe if that Asian man walks up to you and beats a drum right in your face for 2 minutes straight.

Seeing this and other posts of them yelling at girls that day makes me think going to an all boys catholic school probably sucks. These are teenage boys attending a pro-life rally for fuck sake. They’re just bottled up boys being jerks.

Whoever that neckbone is, he doesn't know the facts, or is intentionally being misleading to push his agenda. The silent prayer was the "smirking" kid's comment, as to his own actions while there was a man banging a drum directly in his face. The kids, as a whole, asked if they could perform school spirit chants (the kind used during school sporting events) to counter the black Israelite's racism and bigotry. That's what's in that picture.

Once again, dishonesty in order to maintain the original narrative.

My Indian is gonna have a guitar. And will be in full head dress. I might even have him ride a horse while playing the guitar

I just thought of a

Mad Max: Fury Road western remake. A bunch of wagons chasing a single wagon trying to escape. Horses are pulling a wagon platform with a war drummer.

They are just doing chants from their athletic events. That's not "being a jerk."

Leftists just hate these boys cause they wore MAGA hats.

I don’t hate them. I feel bad for them. They’re 16yr old boys who go to an all boy school that’s 99% white. That’s an awful situation that doesn’t prepare you for the real world.

Whoever that neckbone is, he doesn't know the facts, or is intentionally being misleading to push his agenda. The silent prayer was the "smirking" kid's comment, as to his own actions while there was a man banging a drum directly in his face. The kids, as a whole, asked if they could chant school spirit prayers (the kind used during school sporting events) to counter the black Israelite's racism and bigotry. That's what's in that picture.

Once again, dishonesty in order to maintain the original narrative.

It's amazing what you can do with a still photo and a made up narrative.

Also Alyssa Milano

8799706-6615999-image-a-2_1548087312770.jpg

consistency-how-patriarchal.jpg

What about all the white people and their catchy nicknames for calling the police on black kids selling lemonade.
Or the white woman who claimed the black kids touched her ass, only for video to show he never did.
Seems like Fake News to me

The white woman was the defintion of crazy liberal. So yea, crazy liberals creating fake news. Great observation.

I don’t hate them. I feel bad for them. They’re 16yr old boys who go to an all boy school that’s 99% white. That’s an awful situation that doesn’t prepare you for the real world.
There's nothing wrong with going to a mostly white school. It won't be any worse than a red, yellow, black or brown school.

Another guy that did not watch the unedited video. That pic is literally right after they started singing and dancing to their school cheers. They asked their chaperones if they could do this after they were called incest babies, crackers and :eek::eek::eek:g*ts. The 2 black students were also called nigg**s

Please do all of us a favor and actually watch what happened because as of right now you are defending homophobes and racists. And I'm thinking you do not want to defend that

The Left might be creating a new generation of conservatives as we speak.

It's amazing what you can do with a still photo and a made up narrative.

Yes. You can fool dumb asses who are to stupid or lazy to search out the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back