Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah because everyone knows that once you get abused by "black israelites" that the best thing to do is to swarm native americans.

dear god get a grip

What am I suppose to get a grip on? Neither of these sides have to be right side. And you can’t swarm someone if they are approaching the big ass group some of them just turned around.

Obligatory

1*HVm58R2DAHhelmMFK7w9-g.gif

When are you gonna learn? You're being made monkeys of.

Here is a video clip showing the teenagers on the steps and the native guy with the drums walks over to them. Where is the swarming some people are talking about?

The video did not show the man walk up in the kid's face, and playing a drum is not an aggressive action. I see right wing Twitter is now trying to present this old man playing a drum as some sort of attack, which is just ridiculous.

In the video you posted, a woman said they were acting "Like a mob" which gives pretty clear context to the mood.

Shut the fuck up you idiot. These kids are now getting death threats.

More fake news and more anti-white hatred. I see the kids are now being doxxed and threatened.

If you take what mainstream media "reports" at face value you are either dumb or naive.
We are in the middle of a culture war. Most of the news are manipulative propaganda. Wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
"I wish they put their energy into making this country really great, helping those that are hungry.”

THE END

Obligatory

1*HVm58R2DAHhelmMFK7w9-g.gif

When are you gonna learn? You're being made monkeys of.
Divide and conquer. Classic tactic. They say people are sheep. But they're worse, much fucking worse. Also alot fucking dumber. CallIng people sheep is an insult to sheep.

A kid that's never been punched in the face.

This is the environment that Donald Trump brings to America. I don't know why anyone should expect anything else. The man fosters a total lack of respect for the military, for the law, and for morality.

"I like soldiers who don't get caught."

he didnt go to create conflict though. he was trying to deescalate the situation. Then his group got swarmed by the utter trash
It's ridiculous that people are even attempting to defend these kids. And surely they are old enough, and with the education they are getting, to have a basic grasp of history. Their parents and teachers must feel pretty embarrassed (or rather they should).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back