Tennis Aussie Open: 1.25 10:30pm ET Djokovic N. vs Sinner J.

holy guacamoly
you guys went all in on moronkovic
<Huh2>
He played like ass too. Other dude was good but it was just an obscene amount of unforced errors by Cuntovic
That was the first tennis match I've watched in over 20 years. I feel like that was like me showing someone Tom Brady for the first time, and he throws 4 picks and fumbles twice. That person would go through the rest of his life thinking Brady is trash.

That was the first tennis match I've watched in over 20 years. I feel like that was like me showing someone Tom Brady for the first time, and he throws 4 picks and fumbles twice. That person would go through the rest of his life thinking Brady is trash.
Lmao I said the same thing last night

This shit though. This was insane

This shit though. This was insane

I actually bet on that event. Random blind betting..

Guys yall didnt have to lose all yall vcash to make me feel better @Krixes @helax @Dillydilly i've just been busy at work.

Just this week... seven shootings... double digit victims.

Guys yall didnt have to lose all yall vcash to make me feel better @Krixes @helax @Dillydilly i've just been busy at work.

Just this week... seven shootings... double digit victims.
Blame Dana for no ufc this weekend for all in, gotta bet on some other sports.

Nah, Novak was 10-0 when he reaches the semifinal. Figured he make it to final.

Big rematch in darts tomorrow

Blame Dana for no ufc this weekend for all in, gotta bet on some other sports.

Nah, Novak was 10-0 when he reaches the semifinal. Figured he make it to final.

Big rematch in darts tomorrow
I'll add some stuff for tomorrow. Work got me burnt out man. Its been rough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back