Tempur-Pedic Mattress

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My current mattress is worn down and sinking in, giving me some back stiffness.

Anyone own one? Is it worth it?

I looked at them after seeing a tv advert

£2,000 o_O

I think more around the £5-800 is more acceptable for a great mattress

Ones called simba and Casper have very good reviews on Amazon etc maybe look at them

I looked at them after seeing a tv advert

£2,000 o_O

I think more around the £5-800 is more acceptable for a great mattress

Ones called simba and Casper have very good reviews on Amazon etc maybe look at them

I agree that the prices are incredible.

I'm thinking about holding out a bit further to see if they have a nice Christmas/New Year Deal. I also see they have free trials so I may try that but I don't see myself paying thousands for a mattress.

We have a cloud elite (can't remember what version of it). Paid $1600, got super lucky to get it on sale.

Had it for about 3yrs now. Super comfortable, best bed I've owned.

I'm also in the market for a new mattress. I am paranoid about grabbing one off Amazon that they stuff into a box. I prefer a really firm mattress so I have been looking around at the sales and one hasn't caught my eye yet. I don't know about you guys but I fucking hate memory foam. Definitely willing to spend some money but don't know which one to get.

I'm also in the market for a new mattress. I am paranoid about grabbing one off Amazon that they stuff into a box. I prefer a really firm mattress so I have been looking around at the sales and one hasn't caught my eye yet. I don't know about you guys but I fucking hate memory foam. Definitely willing to spend some money but don't know which one to get.

I think I'm starting to lean towards firm mattress as I get older.

If I don't get a Tempur Pedic I most likely will get a firm mattress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back