Tell us a secret you know because of your work that others might not know V3

Ive been at pharmacies all weekend counting inventory. The people there are not really sanitary. They drop pills on the floor and pick them up and put them back in the bottle.

One lady came in sick and was handling the pills with her bare hands. Kind of grossed me out. If i saw a pill hit the floor i threw them away.

The ping pong show is not a sporting event.

The skin on your elbow is the same as the skin on your nutsack. True story.

anyone who leaves classified material out at an embassy never has anything done to them. and most of those documents are boring as shit to read.

Most doctors know and do not care if you are a pill hunter.

Its just easier to give you the prescription, as long as its not too much to get them in trouble.

Acting sucks. Most of your time is spent hanging around a shitty movie set with nothing to do. The work is usually very easy as well. It pays way more than it should.

College teachers will figure borderline grades last and bump grades up or down depending on how the rest of the class grades.

If your college instructor is in the last semester of his or her contract, you'll probably get an A unless you're a complete fuck up.

I used to work at a few different major hotels in Niagara Falls. It is very true that most linens are not washed between customers, especially comforters. Pillows cases get washed yes, but the pillows themselves rarely get washed. Dont ever be tempted to just go and have a lovemaking session on the comforter, pull that cesspool of DNA of the bed first! If you held a blacklight to some of them you'd go blind!
Also hotel carpets get a vaccuum only, I dare not walk barefoot on them. In three years at a major hotel, not once were any room carpets steam cleaned. I asked they laughed.

Most doctors know and do not care if you are a pill hunter.

Its just easier to give you the prescription, as long as its not too much to get them in trouble.

I get my insurance card next week, going straight to the doctor and claiming my back hurts lol

Majority of the people that I work with hate the job.The minority of pepole who love their job are complete tools.In addition,people who think they will get a raise don't realize that the boss with run them ragged to a certain degree and tell them either a)your on the "list" or b) im sorry the raise position has been filled.As a result,the people who got screwed didn't realize that they were gonna get screwed in the first place.they've seen other people get screwed beforehand and think they're special and it won't happen to them.

I get my insurance card next week, going straight to the doctor and claiming my back hurts lol

Complain of flank pain, troubel peeing if you want more than percs.

Kidney stones get the goods.

The cocaine vaccine is in phase II clinical trials, and is already being tested in humans. Vaccination triggers the production of antibodies which bind cocaine and sequester it in the blood, thereby preventing it from reaching the brain. This, of course, nullifies the euphoric, intoxication and psychotropic effects of the drug. They've also been able to show that, in conjunction with gene cocaine hydrolase gene transfer, it is possible to block liver damage that results from cocaine abuse.

Vaccines are also in development for nicotine, methamphetamine, morphine, and phencyclidine; and all are at various stages of preclinical or clinical investigation.

Say goodbye to the drug war in about 5-10 yrs, kids. The cartels finally ran up against an enemy richer, stronger and much smarter than them: Big Pharma.

The cocaine vaccine is in phase II clinical trials, and is already being tested in humans. Vaccination triggers the production of antibodies which bind cocaine and sequester it in the blood, thereby preventing it from reaching the brain. This, of course, nullifies the euphoric, intoxication and psychotropic effects of the drug. They've also been able to show that, in conjunction with gene cocaine hydrolase gene transfer, it is possible to block liver damage that results from cocaine abuse.

Vaccines are also in development for nicotine, methamphetamine, morphine, and phencyclidine; and all are at various stages of preclinical or clinical investigation.

Say goodbye to the drug war in about 5-10 yrs, kids. The cartels finally ran up against an enemy richer, stronger and much smarter than them: Big Pharma.

It'll be really interesting if the Tobacco lobby will let this one see the light of day.. I pray that EVERYTHING you posted will come to fruition though!

Seems like a mean spirited thing to do. "Nevermind cancer, folks. Euphoria and god-like confidence??? Better put the kybosh on that."

And 105% just touched their nutsacks with their elbows. :icon_lol:

You mean not everyone sits there elbowing themselves in the nuts the whole time they read the forums?

Back