Tell me about Lithuania

2020 update to my previous post -

1) Shit ain't cheap here anymore. If you gonna go to bars - it will cost you. Salaries have been pretty much growing at something like 10% per year nominally and prices have kept up accordingly. Whenever I used to travel to other parts of Europe I would feel really poor, the prices were insane for me. Right now I don't feel that big of a difference. It feels like its around 30% cheaper than in Denmark at best.

2) Girls are still quite hot here. A lot of 9s, all over the place. They tend to on the slimmer side, so don't expect to find a bunch of thicc latinas here. You will find a lot of girls that workout however.

3) Always happy to help fellow sherdoggers out. If you come here I can meet you, show the place a bit if I have time on that day. I'm not much of a party animal so don't expect me to hook you up with cocain and hookers and stuff though (I'm sure someone can find that on their own if they try).

I am from Lithuania. Lithuania is just another soviet culture based eastern european country - super lazy boring angry corrupted and so on. Living here sucks.

I like it, I'm not gonna crack
I miss you, I'm not gonna crack
I love you, I'm not gonna crack
I killed you, I'm not gonna crack

Back