Teddy Atlas: Masvidal will be more competitive can even see upset, willing to put reputation on line

The father of Bigwaverider is a massive fan of Frank Mir and *always* has a Frank Mir AV) has passed away and so Arqueto made a shoop thread, where all kinds of gifs and pictures are made with faces of an aged Frank Mir, who stands for Bigwaverider's father.

Ahh I see. Nice gesture.

I think it will be a pretty close fight. And Mas will probably have some big moments where we wonder if Usman is seriously hurt. But Usman will be able to recover from any adversity and win with 48-47 or 49-46 scorecards. Too much physicality, wrestling, and durability.

yup .Which has nothing to do with this fight. And I'm not saying Jorge wins but it's a fight anything can happen he definitely has a chance. There's been way bigger upsets

How do you figure that the time they fought and Masvidal had absolutely nothing for Usman has nothing to do with this fight?

I genuinely love teddy he’s funny, gives amazing speeches, and I love his passion for the Sweet Science. But he’s a boxing analyst not an MMA analyst.

Usman can only win by grinding a decision. If Masvidal trained to stand back up or have better cardio. He should have his moments in the fight.

Back