Opinion Ted K’s Letter to the Washington Post

Ted Kaczynski is the new right wing hero now?
No , he’s not a hero at all. He was a deranged, high iq, delusional man who wrote a manifesto that a lot of has become true. He’s a murderer and a coward.

How in the hell did this become about borders

The one clown saw "build the wall" in a knock off joke about incels and went apeshit. He has to defend his position every chance he gets no matter what.

That is valid point but this is a man that is smarter than most and still saw this as his only option. He had the knowledge to change the world in meaningful ways but saw that the powers in charge would never let him under the current system. This would be like Albert say let’s burn down the world and build a new a new one.

There are a lot of incredibly smart people on this planet that I wouldn't trust to consistently (and manually) water a house plant.

It doesn't make a single bit of difference what his mathematic capability was, or how high his IQ was.

That extract, while very interesting (thanks for sharing), is gibberish of the highest order - but yeah, it's a sentiment shared among other desolates, too.

Here's some ignoramus level neuroscience level from me. Ted K probably had an overactive super strong logic part of the brain that heavily conflicted with whatever part is responsible for emotional intelligence. In some ways, he was probably a very sane person in a vacuum, but couldn't deal with the insane outer world that the vast majority of us learn to deal with without wanting to bomb shit. He probably got more offended by what he saw in the world because he analyzed everything and didn't let enough blissful ignorance enter his life, and likely had personal problems that he wasn't happy about because he couldn't fit in with society well given the aforementioned part.

I think it's extremely likely he developed a narrative that he couldn't then think outside of, and trapped himself in a mental cage.

Everything became a self-fulfilling prophecy, rationalising and realising what he already thought.

CTards do this all the time.

This guy was a full blown CTard, but certainly not along traditional modern lines lol - he wasn't influenced massively by memes, for example.

But I'd love to know what happened to make his views so extreme and personal that he felt he had to retaliate.

I think we can all see that what some of the things he say have truth in them, but why the unhinged response?

I think it's extremely likely he developed a narrative that he couldn't then think outside of, and trapped himself in a mental cage.

Everything became a self-fulfilling prophecy, rationalising and realising what he already thought.

CTards do this all the time.

This guy was a full blown CTard, but certainly not along traditional modern lines lol - he wasn't influenced massively by memes, for example.

But I'd love to know what happened to make his views so extreme and personal that he felt he had to retaliate.

I think we can all see that what some of the things he say have truth in them, but why the unhinged response?

He was literally a victim of MK-Ultra.

Look into it.

Back