Tech guys, how does this happen?

mjmj

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Discovered something that I found strange between my wife and my phones, and just curious how it's possible. When she opens Chrome (I think), all the bookmarks are my bookmarks I created on my phone. I use Chrome as well, but never signed in. I'm not sure if I ever have to be honest, but maybe at some point I have. I have an Iphone and she has an Samsung, and we're on different accounts.
Maybe at some point I signed in to Chrome on her phone and they're saved?

Doesn't matter, just curious.

Just Skynet doing its thing bro. Be thankful for the added convenience.

Start worrying when you have pictures popping up on every fucking google cloud and electronic device you own.

Check to see if that is still the case with the ipad you're about to get.

She set it up do she can see your bookmarks.

Discovered something that I found strange between my wife and my phones, and just curious how it's possible. When she opens Chrome (I think), all the bookmarks are my bookmarks I created on my phone. I use Chrome as well, but never signed in. I'm not sure if I ever have to be honest, but maybe at some point I have. I have an Iphone and she has an Samsung, and we're on different accounts.
Maybe at some point I signed in to Chrome on her phone and they're saved?

Doesn't matter, just curious.
Are you logged into Gmail or another google service on it? Chrome is the google browser, so.. I learned this the hard way at work, I was logged into gmail on chrome, and it saves your search history. So I press h to start a new search starting with h and it's like "HOT BLONDES INSTAGRAM" in front of my boss.

Are you logged into Gmail or another google service on it? Chrome is the google browser, so.. I learned this the hard way at work, I was logged into gmail on chrome, and it saves your search history. So I press h to start a new search starting with h and it's like "HOT BLONDES INSTAGRAM" in front of my boss.
LOL
I didn't think so, but I guess I need to double check. That's my only guess as to how it happened, I was logged into Google at one point on my phone, and then logged into Google on her phone at some point and all of my stuff transferred over. I purposely don't log into Google just to prevent things like from happening. Now it makes me wonder if she also sees my search history... Fuck.

Start worrying when you have pictures popping up on every fucking google cloud and electronic device you own.

When me and my wife first started dating she kept trying to delete this picture of this girl just staring at me with her beautiful brown eye and it took her like 2 years to get rid of it. Oh the fights this picture caused and they were always ended by me saying "I said delete it. I thought you did. So don't get mad because you don't know what you are doing". The whole time I knew what was going on but she didn't. Finally she figured it out logged into my google account and got rid of it.

LOL
I didn't think so, but I guess I need to double check. That's my only guess as to how it happened, I was logged into Google at one point on my phone, and then logged into Google on her phone at some point and all of my stuff transferred over. I purposely don't log into Google just to prevent things like from happening. Now it makes me wonder if she also sees my search history... Fuck.
That’s exactly what happened and yes, she does see it.

This type of invasion of privacy big brother knows better than you is gonna get someone killed.

LOL

I'd be more concerned about your Sherdog post history TBH. Remember that one poster that got caught with a Sherdog account? iPad on the way but expect delays due to the 'Rona.

My wife's iphone listens and spies. no joke. I think its her facebook app.

Back