Crime tech CEO allegedly murdered by convicted rapist who was released early

This is a big problem in the black communities

In prison they're the only group that doesn't check paperwork

Mexicans check paperwork. Whites check paperwork. Everyone except blacks.
If the guy in the OP is Mexican, he would be automatically get the green light. If the guy was white, he would automatically get the green light.

This is why blacks no longer have the big 4 prison gang status. They cant function with each other. They fight amongst themselves and become victimized by other more structured prison gangs.
This 100. In CA it’s been known in some prisons for whites ,Surenos,, Border Brothers AND Nortenos to gang up on blacks . They put differences aside to get blacks. Nicki Minaj’s hubby( black ) did 4 years in prison in NY for attempted rape of a 16 year old . So he’s not only a rapist but a chono.

Exactly this.

Im 100% behind criminally charging rogue cops whose reckless behavior gets someone killed, and the same thing for these disgusting activist DAs.
Send a few of them into lockup for life and watch the rest of them change their ways real quick.

This rapist killer on the loose, they’ll get him, and he’ll be gone for good after this. But nobody can act surprised this happened… he’s just a dumb animal, doing what he does.

His history was well known when Moesby released him, so the one to blame is the one who deliberately let this violent rapist out of the cage.

They should charge that pathetic excuse of a former DA with accessory to murder, just throw it on top of the other chargers. These clowns won't learn until they suffer stark consequences for their actions.

They should charge that pathetic excuse of a former DA with accessory to murder, just throw it on top of the other chargers. These clowns won't learn until they suffer stark consequences for their actions.
They never will but this is something I’ve wished for.

Most of them live in gated, privileged communities with a next to zero chance of ever encountering the people they are releasing from prison. Ever. Luxury Ideas, running rampant in America.
Yes. They aren’t really accountable. They just bounce to private practice once their government stretch is over.

Yes. They aren’t really accountable. They just bounce to private practice once their government stretch is over.

Same people who force mass immigration on poor, working class communities then complain if the immigrants encroach on their own plush, upper middle class lives.

Looks like they caught the guy at least.

Maybe a 5 year sentence, out in 3 with good behavior?

<{hughesimpress}>

I'm curious as to how many times this sack of human excrement has violated his parole since getting out. No way this guy's record has been clean since last year

This is awful and completely avoidable.

>Sentenced to only 30 years in 2015 after a 3rd rape

>Gets released in 7 years

>Rapes and kills this time

>will probably try to do it to someone else before he's caught

Great job America

I think people would be shocked to know how little time criminals actually serve on average, even for heinous crime.

Sogy7IS.png

I think people would be shocked to know how little time criminals actually serve on average, even for heinous crime.

Sogy7IS.png
This is something America will never get right, and I hope I'm wrong. Now that certain people labeled "tough on crime" policies to be systematic racism

Something needs to be changed though

Not sure what she supported but it's often a case of the chickens coming home to roost. Progressives support letting dangerous criminals out of jail and that usually affects other people, people in bad neighborhoods who actually face the consequences of these progressives' rhetoric. Hopefully progressives see what has been consistently going on in this country for years now and change their tune. I doubt they will. They'd usually prefer to virtue signal to earn brownie points while repeat violent criminals brutalize other citizens.

I didn’t check the links posted in this thread to see what their affiliations are, but what I have noticed is that generally, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, and many other liberal media giants don’t ever report on this type of crime. So the millions of people who follow these sources (and often thumb their noses) at Fox, NY Post, etc, are blissfully unaware of crimes like these.
At best, these types of crimes make local news in the mainstream media.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/29/pava-...after-he-pretended-to-forget-keys-court-docs/

Pava LaPere’s suspected killer tricked her into letting him into building: court docs

Tech CEO Pava LaPere appears to have been stalked home by her murderer — who then tricked her into letting him into her Baltimore building, where she was strangled and possibly battered with a brick, according to court documents.

Pava LaPere’s ’s suspected killer tricked her into letting him into building: court docs
By Olivia Land

Tech CEO Pava LaPere appears to have been stalked home by her murderer — who then tricked her into letting him into her Baltimore building, where she was strangled and possibly battered with a brick, according to court documents.

After the 26-year-old celebrated CEO was found murdered on her roof Monday — left half-naked and with missing teeth by her body — detectives found surveillance footage of her last coming home just after 11:30 p.m. Friday, according to a charging document seen by The Post.

“After entering the building, the victim can be seen getting off the couch in the lobby and walking to the front door to a black male,” the affidavit said, identifying him as Jason Dean Billinglsey, 32, a paroled felon already being hunted for a rape two days earlier in which a couple were set on fire.

The police could have sent a warning out with this guy's picture telling people he raped and set people on fire.

This woman got murdered because of leftwing delusions, it's sad.

I looked up the victim in this case and she was extremely progressive. Don't know how she felt about criminal justice reform though.

If she was a bleeding heart blm supporting leftist, are we obligated to feel bad this happened to her ? If she voted for leftist policies, she literally supported the very system which led a sub human like this evil bastard out early.

How do all the "Abolish prison" Kaepernick fans feel about this one? That's what that piece of shit kneeled for.
The likes for the post are almost as appalling as your actual post. He's a piece of shit why exactly?

If she was a bleeding heart blm supporting leftist, are we obligated to feel bad this happened to her ? If she voted for leftist policies, she literally supported the very system which led a sub human like this evil bastard out early.

She was. There's IG posts of hers complaining about there being too many "white men" in tech and how she's so proud that 30% of her employees are black.

Jason Dean Billinglsey, 32, a paroled felon already being hunted for a rape two days earlier in which a couple were set on fire.
why keep him alive at the expense of tax payers? Serious question.

Back