Team Quest conditioning DVD

surf2live2surf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anyone seen it. Is it any good??? I was looking into picking one up.

Thanks

Surf

It is decent. There are better workout dvd's on the market but the sparring footage of Leben, Quarry, Tanner, Lindland and Couture is worth it.

I for one thought the 'grappling workout' was pretty interesting, so much that i have tried to include it in my training...

but the workout part is pretty short (i'd say less than 20min), and the rest is the sparring session, which i didn't find very interesting (mostly because they used boxing gloves, so no subs etc.)

Saint Of The K said:
I for one thought the 'grappling workout' was pretty interesting, so much that i have tried to include it in my training...

but the workout part is pretty short (i'd say less than 20min), and the rest is the sparring session, which i didn't find very interesting (mostly because they used boxing gloves, so no subs etc.)

thanks for the info.I was looking at the different TQ videos.any1 have any info on the Dan Henderson DVD series? if they're any good,I'd like to add them to my collection and support one of my favorite fighters.

It is not bad, weight lifting, cardio, plyometric circuts, and the workouts things that are covered, sparring footage is not bad, but it takes up 65 percent of the disc.

Back