Media Team Cerrone's reaction after his 40 second TKO loss to McGregor is PRICELESS

cerronescorner.png

<{Joewithit}>

{<jordan}

You're sounding guilty mate. Everyone knows how to avoid IP problems.

Is that right? Go ahead and tell me. You got some serious paranoia issues my friend. Anybody that quotes somebody else that is also having a conversation with you has a dual account LOL. Wow.

Hahahah, they were shocked just like many of us probably.

That guy is literally frozen - if not for the other people moving in the video, I would have thought it was a still shot.

His expression captures more than a million words ever could. You can almost see him think "I just wasted my time coaching him to do that?"

Cerrone's been sucking so hard on McGregor's nuts all week long before the fight that it made him look like he already had accepted the beatdown before the fight before the fight actually took place. He went there for a pay check, not to win.
Cerrone "won" the second he took the fight and Dana told him he'd give a huge backroom bonus if he found a way to lose the fight.

Cerrone was paid to show up, not to win. He did as told by daddy Dana. And they did a good enough job to appease Conor's rabid fanbase with a win, even though they fucked over the true MMA fans and robbed them of a legit fight.

UFC is such a fucking joke, just go full blown WWE at this point. They aren't even trying anymore.

haha i'm feeling that dude on the left. just frozen and exactly what I was thinking. what the fucking fuck! get in there and DO something already.

Is that right? Go ahead and tell me. You got some serious paranoia issues my friend. Anybody that quotes somebody else that is also having a conversation with you has a dual account LOL. Wow.
Exposed my drunk stalker.

Probably disgusted how willingly Cerrone gave up while being on the ground looking at Herb.

Worth shooping the black dudes hand closer to his body/removing background and adding that to the Sherdog emojis.
Not a GIF, but an emoji, with and without hand, coupla different sizes (file is .PNG) :
Disbelief-1.png
Disbelief-1-25P.png

Disbelief-2-50P.png

Disbelief-2-25P.png

edit: Sorry, didn't realize others had done this before me in this thread, oh well, these are my versions of the "Dude in Disbelief"....

Well there is the problem, someone paused the guy in the lower left corner so he could not yell out commands to Cerrone.

Best comment on Sherdog of 2020 so far. All other replies will be measured by this standard.

Back