Team Alpha Male's winning streak officially ended last night

JAB2013

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't see anyone mention this but Dillashaw losing marked the first Team Alpha Male loss since Duane Ludwig took over as coach..

Does anyone have the official winning streak number?

I bet Team alpha male would still have their streak without Ludwig. He's not the reason for the streak.

But people need reasons.

I bet Team alpha male would still have their streak without Ludwig. He's not the reason for the streak.

But people need reasons.

Yup. And since this is Sherdog, I wouldn't be surprise if there are guys who will somehow find a way to contribute all 17 wins to Ludwig retroactively to be honest.

It was a close fight so I won't cry robbery, but I thought Dillashaw won.

Sucks that the streak was ended on such a close fight.

This controversial loss will probably help the team not worry about being first guy to snap the streak even though it probably didn't matter. I see more of them losing in the future anyways especially Joe B to MM.

But people need reasons.

I don't know, each of them have really improved striking. I don't know if it is because of Ludwig, but once he arrived, all of their next fights ended in slick striking that concluded in KO's.

That's a pretty good coincidence that a world class kickboxer takes over as their head coach and then all of a sudden they are using great angles and movement and knocking guys the fuck out.

Especially Mendes, he didn't ever have as crisp a striking as he does now. I don't even remember him knocking anyone out before that.

Ludwig is coaching at TAM now? weird, you would have thought Goldie wouldve mentioned that in commentary at some point...

Ludwig is coaching at TAM now? weird, you would have thought Goldie wouldve mentioned that in commentary at some point...

dude..... go back to bed

anyways i was certain that maia was going to get the decision based on how the judging had gone the rest of the night. i had TJ winning a close fight. he wasnt robbed but they got it wrong imo

Back