Team Alpha Male burns Renan Barao on Instagram

I think USA needs to start chanting "You're gonna die u f'n (insert derogatory homosexual remark)" to Brazilians

then only then, will we be as classy as the Brazilians.

Curious what perfect country you are from?

Lol...

Amazing how light-hearted ribbing will get all the Brazilians and Barao fans riled up.

If you talk trash before the fight be prepared to eat crow when you lose.

I'm tired of people complaining when the winner talks trash after the fight when the loser was running his mouth before the fight.

I took this quote from there: Dan hardy laughs at @bangmuaythai

Also this Alpha Little Men were beaten over and over again and never knew of some shitty talking or stuff like that coming by Nova Uniao.

Barao will come back stronger so let them have their moment.

Well Barao put down TJ's striking and said he wasn't a real striker b4 the fight and then received the mother of all beatdowns so I think this is pretty fair.

On the other hand, yeah, Faber has the least room to talk he'll always be the bridesmaid, never the bride

not as classless as Renan making excuses for why he lost and doing his best to not give any credit to TJ for being the superior fighter. Unlike people who take themselves too seriously, I can see it's innocent teasing.

Haha if renan or Jose did this after beating on Faber yall alpha male defenders would be stupid pissed

After Barao's comments before the fight about TJ not being a striker I think it's a funny jab. Some of you guys are way too sensitive. Go petition the Washington Redskins to change their name or something.

Back