Teaching Chinese kids online is a great way to make extra cash

Here's the thing

It depends on my Depends.
@Green
Reaction score
Just a quick tip: If you live in Asia or Europe, and you have a degree and a North American accent, you can make $18 - $22 an hour teaching Chinese kids online. You can do it if you live in North or South America too, but the hours suck ass. I'm sure this post will benefit at least a few of you guys who want to make a little extra cash. The dollar is very strong right now, so it goes pretty damn far in places like Asia.

I do it part time and it's very easy. It's also easy to get work if you're a male, which most of you are. So why am I making this post? Because I wish I had started doing it earlier. And now I know I could travel the world if I really wanted to, and live pretty comfortably in many countries. Maybe many of you guys already know about this, or already do it. There are lots of companies, VIPKid, Magic Ears, GoGoKid, etc. that are legit.
I'm looking at this post now and it look like an ad. But it isn't. I gain absolutely nothing from anybody working for any of these companies, but I wanted to share the information. I know a lot of you guys may need extra money for rent, hookers, beer, tickets to fly somewhere, etc. you should check it out if you need some dough on the side. Like I said, I do it part time, but could easily get more hours if wanted to.

eyJpdSI6ImQyNjA4OTEzYWNiZDAyMDFmZmJjYjA4MzQ3YzYzOGFjNzYwMGM5YTNhYjg1NzEyNzJmYzI1ODNkOTliM2NjOGYiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

How much money do I have to send you to sign up?

How much money do I have to send you to sign up?

You don't have to pay me shit. This isn't some scam. I honestly could not care less if anyone on here does it or not. It makes no difference to me. But there are a lot of guys here who could probably really benefit from it, assuming they can show up in front of their computers sober, at the time their classes are booked.

You don't have to pay me shit. This isn't some scam. I honestly could not care less if anyone on here does it or not. It makes no difference to me. But there are a lot of guys here who could probably really benefit from it, assuming they can show up in front of their computers sober, at the time their classes are booked.

I think partially sober is fine for this shit bro. Also I'm going to teach them nasty things.

I used to teach basic math and physics to junior and high school students for $80+ an hour like 15 years ago.

@hohner

I used to teach basic math and physics to junior and high school students for $80+ an hour like 15 years ago.

Yeah, tutoring is nothing new at all. But with rising incomes in China, and onine teaching companies becoming big time players, it's now possible to do it from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. Shit, if I could make $80 an hour living in South America or Asia, I'd be like an effing king. $640 a day is big time in Brazil or the Philippines. But I'm guessing your tutoring job required you to be in a physical class sitting with the students.

Yeah, tutoring is nothing new at all. But with rising incomes in China, and onine teaching companies becoming big time players, it's now possible to do it from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. Shit, if I could make $80 an hour living in South America or Asia, I'd be like an effing king. $640 a day is big time in Brazil or the Philippines. But I'm guessing your tutoring job required you to be in a physical class sitting with the students.

Yeah, but I also did it online too. I actually charged someone $300 for their grad. level homework, online. Took me about 3 hours. Still couldn't believe someone wanted grad. level work done for them. That's the entire point of grad. school.

I was interested until you said I had to be sober.

I do it for about $80 an hour in China. Not living like a king, can tell you that much. Upper middle class in this city.

It's only worthwhile if you live in SE Asia or some other low income country.
Getting paid in USD for hourly rates but living in Thailand where cost of living is trash? Living like a king.
Getting paid 20 USD in Australia, England, whatever - might as well drive a forklift in a warehouse.

Back