TBH, UFC 230 looks more interesting than UFC 229

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm still interested in watching Conor being wrestlefucked to bolivian, but 230 has at least three super interesting fights...

<{JustBleed}>

I'm still interested in watching Conor being wrestlefucked to bolivian
Why watch it, if you kow what gonna happen? Your time that invaluable*. But then again youre shitposting on sherdog and im replying so maybe it is.

EDIT: *worthless

Last edited:
It's way more stacked in terms of multiple interesting match-ups.

229 is virtually ONE epic match-up with a bunch of "mehs" under it.

But there is still some time left to add another good fight or two, so we'll see what happens.

Conor/Khabib > All the UFC 230 fights so far. Conor/Khabib is really that fucking good. Best MMA matchup on the planet right now.

The main card with 3 WMMA fights, yair vs magomaboshapirov and Woodley vs Till is the strongest PPV card of the year IMO on paper

Why watch it, if you kow what gonna happen? Your time that invaluable. But then again youre shitposting on sherdog and im replying so maybe it is.

Nice logic. If I use your tiny shit-brain to try to understand the world around me - watching the same movie twice is indicative that your time is worthless, simply because you already know what's going to happen.

Why watch it, if you kow what gonna happen? Your time that invaluable. But then again youre shitposting on sherdog and im replying so maybe it is.

"Invaluable" means so valuable that it's impossible to place a value on it.

(The word you're looking for is "valueless" or the more common "worthless"... like this little tidbit of vocabulary nitpicking.)

Nice logic. If I use your tiny shit-brain to try to understand the world around me - watching the same movie twice is indicative that your time is worthless, simply because you already know what's going to happen.
Exactly.

Just means that everyone's lives are worthless in the long run. We live and we die, nothing in between matters anyways.

"Invaluable" means so valuable that it's impossible to place a value on it.

(The word you're looking for is "valueless" or the more common "worthless"... like this little tidbit of vocabulary nitpicking.)

Not gonna edit it, English is my fourth language.

EDIT: Edited it, looks like I cant even keep my word. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

I'm sorry. I just felt like being an ass for some reason. Happens sometimes. We all knew what you meant.

I lost a little bit of respect for you because you caved.

If the cards just stay intact, the way they are right now , on paper .. I don't give a care!

Exactly.

Just means that everyone's lives are worthless in the long run. We live and we die, nothing in between matters anyways.

I'm a fan of nihilism and all, but I question your intelligence.

The old “English is my 4th language” cope out

<Lmaoo><Wink>

Don't get me wrong, I'm still interested in watching Conor being wrestlefucked to bolivian, but 230 has at least three super interesting fights...

<{JustBleed}>

duh ufc 229 is trash cause ufc knows conor sells the card.

Back