Tbh Jones's resume is kind of made up of slow, old, MW's

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like whats his biggest accomplishment? He beat DC twice yeah sure.. Lets say Jones was natural. Thats pretty good.

Other than that? He looked bad vs Gus... Was mostly a draw...

Sure he beat OSP..

He beat an old ass shogun who lets be honest.. Is slow af..... Had knee surgery.. He beat a MW in Machida....

He NEVER Fought Rumble... Like he'd rather make friends with him than fight him... He should of gone out of his way to fight him and prove hes better.. Like we NEVER GOT TO SEE RUMBLE VS JONES!!!!!

I just saw Jones beat a bunch of slow prodding. Low level old, short guys like Rampage lol

Yep. Everyone totally overlooks this.

Like, imagine DC or Gus vs all of those fighters. They'd run through them too.

Gus
DC
Tex
Bader
Rampage
OSP

All legit LHW and at the time Tex was a killer who tore through everyone.

I don’t believe he beat Gus though

Dude Jones never ducked anybody in his life . He accepted to fight Rumble but he got stripped because of his outside problems .

Somewhat. I don’t view as much that they see old and not good. Just they they were at a massive physical disadvantage. Belfort and probably machida are top 15 all time so I wouldn’t call them bad. But yes jones gets more credit than he should considering no one can reach him

I saw him suck the prestige out the lhw division with his dominance.

Right from the word go you knew this kid was special

Dude Jones never ducked anybody in his life . He accepted to fight Rumble but he got stripped because of his outside problems .
What about that time he ducked chael and fought vitor instead

This is some revisionist bullshit.

By this logic DC is pretty average. Beat old Bigfoot, Mir, Coffee guy, old Hendo, split decision to Gustafsson... Stipe's resume can't be that great following the same logic so Stipe isn't a great win...

I still believe Jon is the most talented mma fighter weve ever seen. Peds or not... And for that i get called biased

I also think his resume isnt full of killers like some ppl make it out to be. DCx2 is goat shit.

Fedor vs Jones is the fight id die to watch. (Opinion) Fedor was using PEDS like everyone else so its was not an advantage back then. And prime roid Jones....

GOAT VS GOAT

Who gets Judo swept first?

There is the BIGGEST fail.

He wasn't.
He wasn't saying he WAS natural, I think TS was using it as a hypothetical and giving him the benefit of the doubt (I know- it's silly)
Jones resume has great name value but most of those guys were well past their prime. Can't take away the fact that he dominated everyone but you also can't take away the fact that he failed 2 drug tests. Bones resume is incredible but I think in 20 years the most memorable thing about his career will be the HUGE asterisks
Great talent but too many problems to evaluate him honestly. My eyes see brilliance but USADA see a phony haha. It's probably somewhere in the middle - as is everything in life

Beating dc twice is what really seals the deal for jones legacy. Dc just destroyed the longest reigning heavy weight champ easily and everyone else in his path besides jones. So jones beat all the people he beat and absorbed the souls of those dc beat as well.

<JonesLaugh>
Im not even a fan of jones either.

Jones hands suck ..dude has decent kicks but is huge for divison. Pretty decentwrestling i think his size andlonglimbs make his wrestling prowess seem better than it is...

Never been impressed with bones man...Never

The two wins over DC is what saved him from being a guy who buried fighters who were outbof their prime. Not to mention age wise Jones should still be near his prime to grow his legacy past where it is.

Back