Taysom Hill: White Lamar Jackson or Mormon Tim Tebow?

illclint

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Would you want him as your QB? How much would you pay him?

lmao @ even having this discussion.

I just want to know how the hell he got the name Taysom.

I just want to know why people avoid the actual NFL thread for things like this

Taysom Hill: Plays with Drew Breesus, Kamara, and Michael Thomas, with Payton coaching.

Taysom isn't the best QB but he's a very versatile skill player for the Saints. He's a solid player to have on your team. This guy is playing QB,RB, and WR while also blocking punts and receiving the ball in kick returns.

Jim Jensen 2.0.
images

I think he's somewhere in between. Not as good as lamar but not as bad as tebow.

Some disgusting disrespect being shown towards Taysom in here.

Taysom isn't the best QB but he's a very versatile skill player for the Saints. He's a solid player to have on your team. This guy is playing QB,RB, and WR while also blocking punts and receiving the ball in kick returns.

Too bad he wants Starting QB money... he hasn't proven that he consistently throw a pass.

I bet the Saints give him more oppurtunities next season to see if he can learn to play QB in the NFL. Drew's about done... (which sucks)

Better than Tebow not as good as Lamar. At both running and throwing. And yeah his age would be a dealbreaker for me, don't really see a reason to transition to a 30 year old who's never played the position at this level over a younger QB either Teddy or a young drafted one. His role now this year is what makes sense for him and I'm doubtful if he goes to another team they'd make him the starter.

Back