Economy Tax Return Time and the First Impact of Trumpnomics

16 million people isn't a measurable amount? seems like a pretty big sample size to me.

It's a ridiculous statistic, indicative of absolutely nothing. Seriously, can you even begin to break down how it's calculated, and how it would relate the country as a whole, with all the variables in play? No, you can't, and neither can they.

The only "statistic" that article is trying to prove is "Orange Man Bad". Of course the brainless Liberal drones buy into it.

"Tax returns lower thanks to Trump. TDS article generator threw random numbers at me, so that makes it true!"

It's a ridiculous statistic, indicative of absolutely nothing. Seriously, can you even begin to break down how it's calculated, and how it would relate the country as a whole, with all the variables in play? No, you can't, and neither can they.

The only "statistic" that article is trying to prove is "Orange Man Bad". Of course the brainless Liberal drones buy into it.

"Tax returns lower thanks to Trump. TDS article generator threw random numbers at me, so that makes it true!"
It's indicative of how much money people that filed a tax return received on those returns. It's calculated by taking the number of returns, taking the amount of money dispersed from the US treasury to those individuals, then you divide....You know, like how averages are made.

What article are you talking about? I just see a link to the IRS in the op, no article saying anything good or bad about Trump, just some stats comparing filing between last year and this year.

Does this mean I should fire everyone I hired when my uncle passed and was crossed off the trust?
And my wife, should she be letting people go to fit your narrative?

Sounds like you’re a little offended that you don’t know what is a trust fund baby.

Thanks for showing whose alt account you are.

Only idiots start threads about a topic, giving numbers, with no link to where its from.

Thanks for posting again and upping your idiocy.

Only idiots say there's no source for that info
Right, just things you typed. No sources, not even the heavily biased one you mimicked...

But you go on with these "facts" that you got during a time when people are still filing and the information isnt even available for anyone to see.

We will just take your word for it.

<JRSmith40>

lol @ calling your intellectual superior an "idiot" when you've proven yourself to be wrong throughout this thread, you got so thoroughly embarrassed that you had to resort to "muh racism" defense.

I didn’t know inheritance fund babies and hedge fund managers were creating jobs.

Why not give some of your pay to these people since you know it will go to a noble cause.
80-92% of people with over a million dollars are self made.

"Wealthy means somebody who has at least one million dollars in net worth. Basically, what they own is worth a million dollars more than what they owe.

Self made means that their parents were not worth one million dollars or whatever the equivalent was back when they were born. For example, one of the wealthy people where I grew up had $250,000 in municipal bonds in the 1970s. Back then, it produced about $17,000 in income annually. Today, that would be the equivalent of having $1.2 million laying around producing $82,000 per year in income. His kid wouldn’t be said to be “Self made.”

If you take those two parameters, the figures I have seen for self made wealthy in the United States range between 80% and 92%. The most exhaustive studies were done by Thomas J. Stanley | 1944-2015 and the general conclusions have been published in several books."
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-U-S-millionaires-are-self-made-millionaires

Sounds like you're offended I'm an employer.
Should I stop that to fit your narrative?
Should I?

Continue employeeing but remember that you are fortunate to be allowed to tap into the US economy and market place. Corporations and the wealthy have done a great job telling commoners that it is their privilege to be working when in reality it is the other way around. Unfortunately we have conservatives to thank for our current situation as the people hold the power not the corporations or the mom and pop stores like yourself. Raising taxes on the wealthy is the humane path to take and one people like your uncle should be willing to do for the stability of our country.

If you don’t like it you can move to much more prosperous countries like China or maybe instead of paying huge taxes you can pay off corrupt politicians or police in Latin America, you can make sure the cartels get their fair share.

1/10

Your fail continues, hard.
Oh yeah, forgot this is your thing, enter into a thread, eagerly quotes someone as if you're right and above them, lose an argument badly, refuse to admit defeat, resort to namecalling to deflect from the fact that in an intellectual arms battle you're shooting blanks....Sad!

Oh yeah, forgot this is your thing, enter into a thread, eagerly quotes someone as if you're right and above them, lose an argument badly, refuse to admit defeat, resort to namecalling to deflect from the fact that in an intellectual arms battle you're shooting blanks....Sad!

<Dany07>

You need a new posting style. The "only ever accuse someone of what you are doing" is the lowest form of posting. There is no depth, requires no skill. It doesnt even increase the "lolz". Its bottom-feeder shite. Sure, the desperation in your posts adds at least a little something to...well...not sure its laugh about as much as it is have pity for, but doesnt change its uselessness.

I suggest first changing the "cling to an already dead argument" and instead, move the goalpost to something different. Sure, its still a low-brow tactic, but you have a long way to go before you can get out of the bottom and up your game.

<LordRoose>

Continue employeeing but remember that you are fortunate to be allowed to tap into the US economy and market place. Corporations and the wealthy have done a great job telling commoners that it is their privilege to be working when in reality it is the other way around. Unfortunately we have conservatives to thank for our current situation as the people hold the power not the corporations or the mom and pop stores like yourself. Raising taxes on the wealthy is the humane path to take and one people like your uncle should be willing to do for the stability of our country.

If you don’t like it you can move to much more prosperous countries like China or maybe instead of paying huge taxes you can pay off corrupt politicians or police in Latin America, you can make sure the cartels get their fair share.

My uncle is dead, hence why he was crossed off the trust. He had no children so.. It's not a choice of who you're born to.

Without employees I couldn't manage so it's them who drive business and every employer knows this. To believe they don't is ridiculous.

Taxes are already plenty high for wealthy people and most aren't complaining. Inheritance taxes are horrible for anyone left over $5million, no reason the government deserves over half when that money has already been taxed.

80-92% of people with over a million dollars are self made.

"Wealthy means somebody who has at least one million dollars in net worth. Basically, what they own is worth a million dollars more than what they owe.

Self made means that their parents were not worth one million dollars or whatever the equivalent was back when they were born. For example, one of the wealthy people where I grew up had $250,000 in municipal bonds in the 1970s. Back then, it produced about $17,000 in income annually. Today, that would be the equivalent of having $1.2 million laying around producing $82,000 per year in income. His kid wouldn’t be said to be “Self made.”

If you take those two parameters, the figures I have seen for self made wealthy in the United States range between 80% and 92%. The most exhaustive studies were done by Thomas J. Stanley | 1944-2015 and the general conclusions have been published in several books."
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-U-S-millionaires-are-self-made-millionaires
https://toomuchonline.org/the-self-made-myth-our-hallucinating-rich/
The self made myth has been debunked long ago man
Nowadays every other millionare or billionare wants to sell some hard luck childhood most when looked into are utter b.s
For every real oprah story theres a dozen trumps

insane troll logic time:

-Trump passes tax cuts
-businesses pay less in taxes
-businesses use extra funds to create jobs and increase wages
-YAY!
-everyone is now making more money
-people are now paying more in taxes because of wage increases
-but tax revenue is down
-lolwut?
-you get less of a refund because less money was taken from you
-lolwutx2?
ergo: Trump passed a tax cut that led to increased wages and everyone moving up an income bracket, but those folks never paid more in taxes (cause tax cuts) so their tax refunds were decreased resulting in reduced refunds or more often PAYING taxes....

this is what my facebook feed has been telling me anyway. i aint no CPA

I am in no way advocating a tax plan like AOC would love. But what this thread is about is trumps tax cuts really helping the middle class the most or was it just some big scam so that the rich could continue to get richer.

On another note, I’m amazed at how effective the propaganda the rich have been peddling to the poor that the rich deserve to pay less in taxes percentage wise because they earned it and how easily the 99.9% will defend and speak out for the rich.

You can't touch rich people's money and you never will. Most people don't even understand that your income tax rate doesn't even apply to how rich people make and grow their wealth. You could raise the income tax to 80% and it wouldn't even touch rich people because they make their real money through capital gains, real estate investments, and other avenues that are under completely different tax consideration. Taxes are also obsolete. America misappropriates all of its tax dollars and just finances everything with debt, under the assumption that the people who employ these fiscal policies will all be dead of old age before there are any real repercussions.

The 0.1% should make out good - they're paying all the taxes and creating all the jobs.

Interesting because small business creates the most jobs and they aren’t usually in the 0.1% but of course you know that and decided to shit post anyway lol

You can't touch rich people's money and you never will. Most people don't even understand that your income tax rate doesn't even apply to how rich people make and grow their wealth. You could raise the income tax to 80% and it wouldn't even touch rich people because they make their real money through capital gains, real estate investments, and other avenues that are under completely different tax consideration. Taxes are also obsolete. America misappropriates all of its tax dollars and just finances everything with debt, under the assumption that the people who employ these fiscal policies will all be dead of old age before there are any real repercussions.

If what you’re saying is true then there would be no need to cut the tax on the rich as often as the Republicans would like and there wouldn’t be such a huge push from the right to make their base believe that these tax cuts are necessary so that it will benefit the middle class.

Ideas like trickle down economics wouldn’t be a thing and any political party would champion a 70% tax rate as you said as it couldn’t eff ct the rich who are the primary donors.

If what you’re saying is true then there would be no need to cut the tax on the rich as often as the Republicans would like and there wouldn’t be such a huge push from the right to make their base believe that these tax cuts are necessary so that it will benefit the middle class.

Ideas like trickle down economics wouldn’t be a thing and any political party would champion a 70% tax rate as you said as it couldn’t eff ct the rich who are the primary donors.
Maybe people don't support having taxes just for the hell of it...

Back