Tattoos in MMA

I dont think any of my tatoos are special. I got them because I like them,and dont give a fuck what anyone thinks. I have one tatoo on my shoulder where depending on what im wearin,you cant even see it. So you dont know what you are even talkin about. You are just trying to rationalize why you are too much of a bitch to get one imo.
Lmao, yeah, I wonder why you got angry because what I said. You know it's the truth, you thought it was cool when you tattooed your shoulder and now you are like "wow, I spent this money and now I have a generic smudge in my shoulder that I can't get rid of, and girls keep ignoring me"

Lmao, yeah, I wonder why you got angry because what I said. You know it's the truth, you thought it was cool when you tattooed your shoulder and now you are like "wow, I spent this money and now I have a generic smudge in my shoulder that I can't get rid of, and girls keep ignoring me"
Not really at all. The point is you generalize anyone who gets tatoos as the same,but theres all sorts of different reasons to get one. That makes ya an ASS.

Dont be scared homie

Needles can be ya friend. Will ya get one if there is a lollipop after?

Not really at all. The point is you generalize anyone who gets tatoos as the same,but theres all sorts of different reasons to get one. That makes ya an ASS.
Of course, let me tell you the special snowflake story of my tat, bro... lmao

Of course, let me tell you the especial snowflake story of my tat, bro... lmao
I dont have a story
For any of em. I got em cos i wanted them.

Dont be terrified,homie

its not that scary

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

but theres all sorts of different reasons to get one
I got em cos i wanted them.
brainlet-tries-to-put-shape-in-head.png

We need people to start posting up their tats. I do like to look at some nasty ass tats
The best back piece I seen in mma is Valentijn overeems dinosaur skeleton back piece and of course Ubervolkov's

Damn near every fighter on the UFC roster has a visible tattoo, I actually think it’s a sign of low impulse control. Why do MMA fighters insist on desecrating their bodies?
I understand sailors who got tattoos or those who wear/earn them because of culture...all the others are like Leo Messi little tattooed clowns...I took Messi as an example so that the whole world would understand my diss (cause Football is and will always be the number 1 sport of the planet...despite what some fools believe)

The best back piece I seen in mma is Valentijn overeems dinosaur skeleton back piece and of course Ubervolkov's
I can’t seem to find a picture of it. Bad tats are like therapy for me. Looking at them helps me get over dumb shit I’ve blown money on or poor decisions I’ve made. At least I don’t have to wake up with them every day like a bad tatty daddy haha

I can’t seem to find a picture of it. Bad tats are like therapy for me. Looking at them helps me get over dumb shit I’ve blown money on or poor decisions I’ve made. At least I don’t have to wake up with them every day like a bad tatty daddy haha
Bad tats are always hilarious but it's sad when hot girls get stupid ones

It is amusing how those with tattoos seek to defend their choices. But your tats are just for you aren't they, not a social display, and you don't care what anybody else thinks of them.. until those of us without them criticize the visual pollution that they are. cheers sherbro

"Visual pollution"

<36>

Back