Tatiana Suarez vs Joanna Jędrzejczyk - best ground game vs best TDD

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Tatiana will dominate Esparza I want to see that fight (JJ vs TS) for the title shot. Now we will have Rose vs winner Andrade/Kowalkiewicz for title shot and next one could be Joanna vs Suarez

Tatiana is so strong prospect, all of her fights = total domination. Her ground game is fantastic. Do you think that she would be able to take Joanna down (who has the best takedown defence in the strawweight division) and keep her on the ground for a long time?

Who would win Joanna or Tatiana?

Let's see how she does against Esparza. I think she's future champ material now that Namajunas is going to retire as a result of the dolly incident.

Lol fuck off with JJ fighting Rose again that soon.

Tatiana by complete destruction... The female Khabib.... :) I think though she needs to have a couple more big fights prior to the title fight just so the magnitude of the situation does not affect her... Skill wise NO contest IMO!!!

Nobody can handle Tatiana's rhythm. She's like the female Khabib fighting a 2005 Joe Riggs.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

This would be a solid fight, I agree it should happen if Tatiana wins.

A lot depends on where Tatiana is at in her progression. I could potentially see JJ keep good distance with her strikes and Tatiana not having a high takedown success rate, but I also wouldn't be shocked if Tatiana was able to put her down relatively often. Tatiana is still pretty raw and hasn't faced high-level competition yet in MMA, this weekend should give a better indication of where she's at in her overall game.

JJ is too much for Tatiana right now imo.

Cookie Monster is Suarez's first credible opponent. Let's pump the brakes and see how she does before we get carried away.

Back