Tatiana Suarez is the biggest problem at SW.

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't see what any of the other girls could do against her. Rose had nothing for Carla's grappling back in the day and Suarez made Carla look like her daughter. Suarez would retire Rose.

It'd be the same with the rest of the top fighters at SW. Claudia only just beat Carla, so there's no point doing that fight. Karolina would get mauled. Torres would get mauled. JJ would be fun, but once Suarez got a hold it'd be another mauling.

Only one I see doing anything against her at this point is Andrade, just based purely on her strength. I don't think she's got anywhere near enough skill to stop Suarez for long though.

she has a better jawline than most male fighters.. you can draw your own conclusions as to how an olympic prospect obtained a male jawline and is somehow way stronger than everyone else.

The joanna fight seems the most logical. It definitely feels like Suarez gorilla smashes everyone but you never know.

Joanna Jędrzejczyk has the best TDD in strawweight. I want to see is Tatiana will be able to take her down. If Tatiana will keep on the ground Joanna, she will probably dominate on the ground any other woman in strawweight.

she has a better jawline than most male fighters.. you can draw your own conclusions as to how an olympic prospect obtained a male jawline and is somehow way stronger than everyone else.

Yep, that jaw has definitely grown since her high school wrestling days.

Also, she got thyroid cancer which is typically very rare...but is a known risk of certain steroids (although of course there is no guarantee that steroids caused it).

Hope she doesn't encounter any serious health problems long term.

55kg Tatiana Padilla def. Helen Maroulis_R3P9358-L.jpg

tCi4scqxXdCWDbq.jpg

Last edited:

I see where you are going
And I fucking love it

It's quite clear who's on the juice in WMMA

She is a beast and I think she will be the champion by the end of next year.

She looks bigger than most male 125ers, but that could be because Esparza is tiny.

Back