TapouT gear

bcboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, for any of you that are wondering about how tapout is with orders and that ill be doing a post on the order i did last night, with the quality and service shown. I have previously ordered from them before and was very happy with the service.

The reason im doing this is because, the service question is something that always comes up around her about someone, and i still havn't figured out why the mods or admin havn't put the post "good, bad, the ugly - reatailers" as a sticky but for those of you who would like to get some info from tapouts service quality standards on international shipping I will be happy to reply when my order comes in. Last time it took exactly 2 weeks or 10 business days but i ordered on a weekend so, didnt' realize that today was rememberance day when i ordered lasta night so it could be an aditional 3 days but whatever I have faith. And if you guys want pics (not the best at posting them i will be more then happy to do so as well as post the differance between the old long shorts and the new ones.

Well TaPOuT has probs getting new stuff in to their distributors like Ron from SSFGear.com, I would wait and Ask Ron how to confirm they actually have it in stock first before placing an order or do it through him if he has Tapout stuff left.

What are you looking for and I'll let you know if Tapout has it in stock and in your size.

www.SSFgear.com

The only service problem that Tapout consistantly has is they don't have stock of much of anything. I got an email after asking about stock and the reply was something along the lines of "we dont know when anything is comming in, just keep checking the site." Not the best customer service I have had, and definitally not the worst either.

i have never had a problem with them and for some reason i recieved and email that says that my order is being shipped ups?? (dunno if that is the normal or not) THe last order i did a a month and a half ago i recieved an email that said the order was recieved, and then one saying it was processed but now i have one that says its being sent ups with a tracking number??? is that normal??

Speaking of TapouT, anyone have any experience with their Long Shorts? I love the Gumby signature shorts, and I was thinking about picking up a pair. I've wanted them ever since I saw Jeremy wear them against Chuck.

Ron, I'd get it through you, but it says it's not a wholesale item...

Yeah, my cost on those are the same as yours. Sorry. Tapout is really good about shipping stuff out to you. You won't have any problems as long as the stuff in in stock.

www.SSFgear.com

They have Gumby sig shorts...I will have to check that out.

Ive ordered twice from Tapout and both times the items have arrived quickly and safely.

Heres my take on the shorts. I personally dont think there as durable and will hold up to as much abuse as shorts such as Sprawls, Nogi, Clinch etc. There is quite a bit of stiching on the shorts so my first worry would be that it would begin to come lose, I've read before actually from other people where there stiching has become to come loose.

To be honest the best thing about them is that they have many different designs and look very different to other shorts. But as far as the best product for money goes I would defo get the Sprawls, Nogi etc. Dont get me wrong though I like my tapouts, just feel there a bit overpriced in comparison to what advantages they offer over competition

I have but im not a competitor, i use mine in the gym, and have had no problems at all their big and have lots of leg room for any exorcises that you do, without feeling any constraint or discomfort. and now that there is the double lock velcro in the front there wont be any problems with washing them like the originals.

Oh god you're kidding me. I had to wait all weekend to make a deposit so I could buy those Gumby shorts. I come right back from the bank this morning and go online to order them...

40 *Out of Stock*

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope they make some more.

ill probably be gettin myself a pair of the gumbys, they are so sick

Don't hold your breath. There is no tell how long it will take for Tapout to get more in stock. They are sort of like shopping at Costco, if you see something you like you better get it then because they may never get any more in.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Don't hold your breath. There is no tell how long it will take for Tapout to get more in stock. They are sort of like shopping at Costco, if you see something you like you better get it then because they may never get any more in.

www.SSFgear.com

That is exactly why their customer servies is questionable. I think providing your customers with products falls under customer service.

relatively fast shipping by the 15th they were at the border and i ordered the stuff a week ago late into thursday night not realizing friday was a holiday.

Back