Tanner Boser, should he win...

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is the absolute perfect matchup for Greg Hardy. And Boser would give Hardy his dinner.

UFC has to stop protecting Hardy, he done alright against a dangerous guy in Volkov, in Russia. Then they just went back the way again. Give him a dangerous up and comer in Tanner. Don’t feed an ageing HW to Greg. Let’s see Hardy eat those leg kicks.

Volkov coasted in the hardy fight. No point in time was hardy in that fight. He's given to much credit for "surviving". I'm unsold on Boser and unfortunately beating AA at this point really doesn't mean anything. Lewis would be a great fight to see where he's at.

Last edited:
I’d like to see how Boser or Hardy would do against Derrick Lewis or Rosentruik, winner between those two should get one of them, I don’t see either beating Lewis, maybe Boser if he can point fight him. We need more elite HWs and Ciryl Gane is the only promising prospect.
Rozenstruik would take both their heads clean off. There is levels to striking and that is where that fight would be.

Seems like when ever any of these Mid Tier HW fighters come up against a Vet they shit the bed.. Any of Aspinall, Pavlovich, Hardy, Boser , Daukaus could all get exposed by some crafty old man strength dude like Blagoi or Olenik or Overeem lol.. We'll have to wait and see I guess, so hard to tell who's actually good in that division.

Seems like when ever any of these Mid Tier HW fighters come up against a Vet they shit the bed.. Any of Aspinall, Pavlovich, Hardy, Boser , Daukaus could all get exposed by some crafty old man strength dude like Blagoi or Olenik or Overeem lol.. We'll have to wait and see I guess, so hard to tell who's actually good in that division.
Gane is the stand out prospect and he should be able to beat JDS

Gane is the stand out prospect and he should be able to beat JDS
Yeah, I left his name out for a reason lol. Gane seems the real deal, still so raw though, only been training MMA for 2 years, he's a lot to learn, who knows how he deals with someone who's been in the game since the 90's lol, or how he deals with defeat should he have to... Does he not have health problems too? can't remember what it was, liquid in his lungs ? His last 4 fights have been cancelled annoyingly.

Too many people sleeping on Arlovski still.

The UFC regularly pits up and comers against him and it doesn't always pay off for them. Tuivasa lost IMO to Andrei and was lucky to get the decision, Albini flopped, Ngannou won obviously, Sakai barely did enough, Lins lost.

I'm gonna go with Arlovski, I'm not sold on Boser and I think Arlovski has one good KO left in the tank.

Too many people sleeping on Arlovski still.

The UFC regularly pits up and comers against him and it doesn't always pay off for them. Tuivasa lost IMO to Andrei and was lucky to get the decision, Albini flopped, Ngannou won obviously, Sakai barely did enough, Lins lost.

I'm gonna go with Arlovski, I'm not sold on Boser and I think Arlovski has one good KO left in the tank.
Andrei at best wins a shitty split decision due to Boser not out pointing him efficiently. Boser has a rock solid chin and pensioner Arlovski definitely isn’t cracking it.

Yeah, I left his name out for a reason lol. Gane seems the real deal, still so raw though, only been training MMA for 2 years, he's a lot to learn, who knows how he deals with someone who's been in the game since the 90's lol, or how he deals with defeat should he have to... Does he not have health problems too? can't remember what it was, liquid in his lungs ? His last 4 fights have been cancelled annoyingly.
It’s been more his opponents than him tbh. Hopefully nothing happens to JDS.

It’s been more his opponents than him tbh. Hopefully nothing happens to JDS.
His lung has collapsed on more than 1 occasion, that doesn't seem like a great thing to keep happening.

Yeah no one is going undefeated at HW but considering the age of all the guys you mentioned, I would say the HW division does have a lot of promise. Any one of those guys could round out to be a champion within the next 3 to 5 years when the Reems, Ngannous and Stipes are gone

Don’t forget Romanov or Daukus.
Daukaus is a MW, isn't he?
Yeah Romanov, just learned about the guy, seems solid.

His lung has collapsed on more than 1 occasion, that doesn't seem like a great thing to keep happening.
The first time was during a fight, that he won. The second time was early this year.
When it happen once, it is very likey to happen again. But apparently he had a surgery that should prevent another event.

Damn I never knew that hopefully he stays healthy man HW needs these new bloods.
Yeah, to be fair it's only happened once since he's been in the UFC though to my knowledge, not sure what the other 3 canceled fights were about..

I'm still backing my boy Nascimento to come through his adversity, I think he learned a BIG old lesson in his last fight.

Also Juan Espino seems pretty fucking alright with his 40 year old Sumo skills.

Yeah no one is going undefeated at HW but considering the age of all the guys you mentioned, I would say the HW division does have a lot of promise. Any one of those guys could round out to be a champion within the next 3 to 5 years when the Reems, Ngannous and Stipes are gone
Completely agree, though I can't see Francis going anywhere anytime soon.

Andrei at best wins a shitty split decision due to Boser not out pointing him efficiently. Boser has a rock solid chin and pensioner Arlovski definitely isn’t cracking it.

Boser has been KO'd before though. I just think people fully believe in the Arlovski glass chin myth. It takes a lot to put Andrei away these days, it's just a case of whether Boser is the one to do it. 10 losses in the UFC since he returned and the only guys he got finished by were Rozenstruik, Miocic, Overeem and Ngannou, all absolute beasts.

I'm not saying Arlovski is born again but I think it's a very 50/50 fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back