Tamden McCrory re-signs with the UFC

Wasn't he cut for publicly stating Dana Baldfather picked his shitty walkout music when he wanted something from Metalocalypse? Maybe he's learned his lesson and won't speak out about the Rebox deal or anything else anymore.

I remember that.

He wanted to come out to the track "Thunderhorse" and didn't.

always down to watch the Barn Cat fight

I was hoping he'd be back eventually. He was really young and had all around skills during his first run, but he's looking like a beast at age 28.

It sucked seeing him flatline Ward like that. For us few fans, at least. The rest of you probably loved it.

I'm a Ward fan but how can you not love seeing The Barn Cat come back after 5 years & destroy an awesome fighter like Ward?

Good news. Looking forward to seeing him fight, he has looked outstanding since his return..... barn cats don't give a fuck about ring rust evidently.

He's great on the mic too. Pretty witty and funny without it coming off like he's trying to recite lines he had planned a head of time.

I'm from northern New York and he's got a reputation up there as a really good coach and nice guy who put in a lot of work over the years helping to develop the sport in a state where it's illegal.

Pumped about this. Enjoyed his fights back when, tuned into Bellator when he came back. Will watch.

He's turned into quite the talker too. There going to market the shit out of him. Hope he can win a few fights.

Hope he rides in on his mother fucking thunder horse and takes care of business.

Have been a huge fan for awhile, and his Joe Rogan interview which featured the above was just plain awesome.

Back