Tall women are disgusting

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm 5'8" and I was reading the responses in the other thread while I'm sure all of your moms being 5'7" or like up to 6 feet and over are lovely women I find anything over 5'6" to be repulsive hulking monstrosities that are probably almost dudes anyway and probably have really big clits/baby divks anyway I'd rather be a short dude than a tall chick those horses in the WNBA are so gross not to mention like the volleyball players with no curves and hands big enough to use as baseball gloves women should be between 5 feet and 5 foot 6 pnpy

I don't mind tall women as long as they don't have big tall women feet!!

Lol at being 5'8'' and expecting us to read your post.

Speaking on behalf of the manlet Sherdog community, I have to disagree, there's plenty of tall girls that are hot af.

If I was 6'8" would this be valid? If it was not true why do all the pro athletes date marry and reproduce with ideal sized women and not big gorilla looking she hulks

Supermodels are tall, I wouldn't call them gross. Long legs (long limbs in general) have been considered an attractive attribute in women.

Stacy Keibler and Kristinaa Loken (can't be bothered to check the spelling) are tall and hot.

To each his own, I suppose. I find Gabi Garcia (at 6'2) to be sexy as hell, so make of that what you will.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Tall women are hot. Volleyball players are the best example. lol I'm also 5'8".

QSL_XgGaEwxNcyzsRt3EauHoC3O7skr2piaZoBTv0mo.png

the huge hands is the only thing that annoys me about tall women but if Rebecca romjin or famke jansen gave me a chance at bussin dem cheeks I would not pass it up.

Last edited:
I'm 5'8" and I was reading the responses in the other thread while I'm sure all of your moms being 5'7" or like up to 6 feet and over are lovely women I find anything over 5'6" to be repulsive hulking monstrosities that are probably almost dudes anyway and probably have really big clits/baby divks anyway I'd rather be a short dude than a tall chick those horses in the WNBA are so gross not to mention like the volleyball players with no curves and hands big enough to use as baseball gloves women should be between 5 feet and 5 foot 6 pnpy

If I was 6'8" would this be valid?
If you were 6'8" you'd appreciate a tall woman. However, you're a manlet so you'll never know how awkward it is trying to be in a relationship with someone who is like a foot shorter than you.

Unless you're a pedophile, in which case you probably do know.

kate-beckinsale-and-jonathan-voluck-in-los-cabos-instagram-video-12-01-2019-5.jpg

Its not your height, its that we can clearly see your insecurities.

It's only a concern if you're a manlet with a dicklet and really worried that a hand any bigger than a kitten paw will make your little wiener disappear.

I would completely defile 6'2 Maria Sharapova.

iu

Back