Talk about making a statement as if to say "You don't need that mouth guard" lol

Cub looks like even he was disgusted by that KO. It was nasty.

rWYv62D.gif

Yeah, I noticed that too :D

I'm gonna have to look into linking these GIFs properly cause I had a good one and compressed it to a smaller size but it's still just a paused image on everything other than the PC I did it on which is annoying, no online tool will compress it smaller as I think that's why it's breaking on the forum due to its size but it's a pain in the ass lol

Anyway yeah, that stance after I know what you mean, it's like he's avoiding it and being ewwww don't be getting your saliva on me dude lol
For what it’s worth I saw your GIF just fine on my phone.

For what it’s worth I saw your GIF just fine on my phone.

Ah thanks for letting me know, the first gif for some reason when I looked on my phone and then another PC it was just stuck on the first frame which baffled me.

I remember watching this broadcast and thinking that guy was the hardest puncher MMA had seen yet. After some research I learned that he was a multi degreed 265 monster with all first round knockouts. After that I was team carwin until he lost me about 350$ on the Brock fight

I remember watching this broadcast and thinking that guy was the hardest puncher MMA had seen yet. After some research I learned that he was a multi degreed 265 monster with all first round knockouts. After that I was team carwin until he lost me about 350$ on the Brock fight

You need to get that back off Brock lol

anthony-johnson-glover-teixeira-knockout-punch-gif-11730787
Wish I knew how to post GIF's.

Forget mouthguards, Rumble knocking out Glover's tooth needs to be put in here.

Last edited:
I will never accept the fact that a dude who was KO'd in a fight was declared the winner of the fight. That is simply unacceptable if we are going to call MMA fighting.

Herb Dean's biggest blunder in my opinion.

Idiot, how was he KOEd he was talking to Herb Dean

Back