• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Talk about an odd couple this fitness model with a scary looking woman

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She must be loaded with cash, This woman looks like a real life Witch, imagine her staring at you at night or you see her creeping in your backyard id shit my pants
JulienBonnie01-127-2-973x733.jpg

jb01121-973x695.jpg

JulienBonnie01-139.jpg

I find it more disturbing that you search a photographers pictures of couples and then make a thread about it.

but thats just me

<Fedor23>

She looks like Howard and bababooey had a gay love child.

Seriously though , if she makes him happy somehow ,and he does the same for her... good for them.

I put it down to stupidity or lack of confidence. That right there isn’t suggestive of love.

I find it more disturbing that you search a photographers pictures of couples and then make a thread about it.

but thats just me

<Fedor23>

Its called stumbling upon a photo when searching, it caught my eye and I clicked it, never went out of my way man.

Its called stumbling upon a photo when searching, it caught my eye and I clicked it, never went out of my way man.

Now you're getting all defensive about it, anything we need to know about?

I apologize for making this thread if it offended Isa

It did. I am all in tears now over this injustice.
I hope moving forward we all learned our lesson and we now can make this a better forum.

ok which one of the two is your ex?
Come on.. you can tell us we wont judge

i'd smash assuming she legit woman. must have good body

Back