Talib Kweli dropped a Stealth album on Friday!

State of Grace was probably my fave hip hop track from last year. Glad he's still making dope music. In before "I haven't heard of him," or Daspy saying he hasn't heard anything from him since 2004.

Thanks for the 411 Strychnyne.

Real shit..

always liked him even though he acted like a kid in ferguson

He, just like Mos Qweef and Common hate whitey... But whitey mostly buying their albums. Why dat is?

I don't think whitey is mostly buying there albums seeing that they really don't sell that much. Whitey is definitely buying Wayne, Wiz, Drake and the mainstream shit more so than Talib but whitey is a curious species.
A lot of whiteys bought Public Enemy too. But I don't think Mos Def and Common hate whitey. Telling black people to be proud of themselves doesn't mean you hate whitey.

I don't think whitey is mostly buying there albums seeing that they really don't sell that much. Whitey is definitely buying Wayne, Wiz, Drake and the mainstream shit more so than Talib but whitey is a curious species.
A lot of whiteys bought Public Enemy too. But I don't think Mos Def and Common hate whitey. Telling black people to be proud of themselves doesn't mean you hate whitey.
I was kind of being facetious in my earlier statement and will actually check out this album later.... But common(pun intended). Nothing wrong with Black Pride as I believe 99% of rappers pay homage to this in some way or form but let's not ignore the blatant comparisons where explosive people do this/Whitey does that in the lyrics. If the shoe was on the other foot, there would be an outrage. Don't worry, I'm 1/4 black and know 12 black people so I have license to say all this.

Back