Tales Fron The Grind Episode #1: Jorge Masvidals Training Camp

Genghis Con

The Conman
Reaction score
[YT]IcXXJKIm69I[/YT]

Here's Episode 1, part 2 will be out same time next week. Hope you guys enjoy

Jorge has come a long way from fighting on the "undercard" of Kimbo's Miami street fight vids on youtube to fighting in the UFC.

Him vs. Rustam will be great. I'm pumped now.

edit * about 9 minutes in, him and his friend have a competition to see who can jump and make their head hit the ceiling. The winner gets to smack their female friends ass as hard as they want. 45 minutes late jorge decides he will masturbate a few times, come back lighter, and succeed.

Last edited:
is this for the chiesa fight?

Great job on it man! I've been a big fan of your work for years now, and it looks like the camp went well because Jorge tooled Mike when they fought.

Great job on it man! I've been a big fan of your work for years now, and it looks like the camp went well because Jorge tooled Mike when they fought.

Thanks man, yea the series will start getting into the next camp before the fight

Watched this earlier, excellent video.

Genghis another classic with this series. Awesome work. You always do a great job with the score everything felt real dialed in. Masvidal narrating was a good look.

It's wild seeing Robbie Lawler at ATT!

One of the most underrated fighters in the world. Dude is legit, and will give anyone in this division very serious problems. Fucking owning with the Dire Straights in the car also.

Amazing vid. "This whole date would have cost 18 dollars at McDonald's, and everyone would have had a sundae".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back