Tagger gets jumped for spray painting where he's not suppose to

Why did they stop kicking them? Where they pregnant or something? Would the extra blows upset the baby?

I just don't understand why they wouldn't keep hitting him when he was still defiant.

LOL took 18 kicks while he was already down to knock him out at the very end lol wtf. Crew name must east side pillow hands or something goddamn..

lol

Losers fighting over shit that isn’t actually theirs.

I am all for finding yourself through competing or territory or whatever? But tagging, for me, is up there with dance battling as a head-scratcher. Like how is your face being so serious right now?

They fucked dude up and for what?

Why did they stop kicking them? Where they pregnant or something? Would the extra blows upset the baby?

I just don't understand why they wouldn't keep hitting him when he was still defiant.

I dunno why, you should be legally allowed to beat someone for 5 mins after they get KO'd, 2 minutes for women, and 2 minutes for man bitches. He got his ass KO'd.

I am all for finding yourself through competing or territory or whatever? But tagging, for me, is up there with dance battling as a head-scratcher. Like how is your face being so serious right now?

Those are dancing words bro.

I dunno why, you should be legally allowed to beat someone for 5 mins after they get KO'd, 2 minutes for women, and 2 minutes for man bitches. He got his ass KO'd.

It's pretty simple, nature tells you when to stop beating someone. Generally you want to keep hitting them at least until they have a seizure.

Then once they have a seizure you want to stomp them til they stop that spazzing shit. Seizures are dangerous and you can't leave them like that so stomp til they stop.

LOL reminds me of the cholo scene from Falling Down

"It says all that?"

"Well maybe if you wrote it in fucking English I could fucking understand it"

It's pretty simple, nature tells you when to stop beating someone. Generally you want to keep hitting them at least until they have a seizure.

Then once they have a seizure you want to stomp them til they stop that spazzing shit. Seizures are dangerous and you can't leave them like that so stomp til they stop.
Giving medical advice is against forum rules!!!!

LOL reminds me of the cholo scene from Falling Down

"It says all that?"

"Well maybe if you wrote it in fucking English I could fucking understand it"

Great movie.

As for the assailants in the original clip...disgusting.

Those are dancing words bro.
giphy.gif

LOL took 18 kicks while he was already down to knock him out at the very end lol wtf. Crew name must east side pillow hands or something goddamn..
Those punches looked soft as shit. Hate people like that. They KNOW they can't fight so they roll up on someone with numbers. Most cowardly shit ever.

<{hfved}>

lmao once when i was 16 me and my friend were at this bus stop and i threw up a tag in black fat texta.

this old man yelled at me and we bailed lol.

lmao once when i was 16 me and my friend were at this bus stop and i threw up a tag in black fat texta.

this old man yelled at me and we bailed lol.

A punk, yet still hespected your elders.

Nod.gif.

Maybe they didn’t want to kill him? Don’t you think he’s had enough? Wtf is wrong with you?

If this is a joke. It’s not really funny.

Maybe they didn’t want to kill him? Don’t you think he’s had enough? Wtf is wrong with you?

Had enough? The dude JUST went out, he wasn't even having a seizure yet FFS!

Your thinking is very dangerous. He could be awake in seconds from a petty little knockout like that. If he has a gun on him he will likely start shooting and a stray bullet could kill an innocent person even a BABY!

It is a moral and civic duty to finish fights all the way. They started this shit and now a parent's child might possibly die because they don't have the guts to finish the fight all the way? That's bullshit.

Hopefully your thinking doesn't get some poor kid killed.

Back