Taekwondo class doing Judo Video

er...sorry but they are by no means doing judo techniques. Looks more like Aikido or taijitsu.

Foul Breath said:
er...sorry but they are by no means doing judo techniques. Looks more like Aikido or taijitsu.

First throw they attempted was an O Soto Gari. I don't know what the hell the rest is.

I just called it Judo because it says "Taekwondo Judo" next to the video.

Wow that guy is making loads of cash

Wow... that guy should be shot... What kind of trainig is that?

And they have to keep calling him "sir"?

private ryan said:
at least he has alot of chicks at his class.....
you can tell the other guys are there to meet the ladies.

the hammerlock yourself move was nice... :-/

this is why it cracks me up when TKD guys say that "Real Tae Kwon Do has grappling too"

Mirada said:
this is why it cracks me up when TKD guys say that "Real Tae Kwon Do has grappling too"
I fell for that one. Now I know better - especially after seeing that video. I think the only rolling I'd do in this class is rolling around LMFAO.

The spinning takedown was hilarious.

If my ex-TKD instructor pulled that on me, I'd have quit sooner.

that's not judo. those are just wrist guard defence. They are not supposed to be able to fight fighters who expect something but it's still pretty useless if you ask me, since i don't know how many situations i've heard about where someone just grabs someone's wrist like that for no particular reason.

i LOVE shit like this. Everytime i see it it makes me want to go to a TKD school and kick the instructors ass infront of all his students. Itd be great.

codysweet02 said:
i LOVE shit like this. Everytime i see it it makes me want to go to a TKD school and kick the instructors ass infront of all his students. Itd be great.

Don't we all....Don't we all

codysweet02 said:
he'd mace your ass and call the cops.

"in Rex Kwon Do we use the buddy system. from now on, no one does alone!"

Back