T or F, edson has better TDD and range game than conor

Conor has intangibles and “it” factor that puts him levels above even someone as talented as Barboza.

You really think Dana gives a single shit about Conor or the UFC for that matter?

The man already has over 400 million in the bank. I guess he still does this for fun and to get some extra pocket change before calling it quits but Conor losing is not causing Dana any missed sleep

<Dana05>

Edsons striking is good and explosive, but not on the same lvl as mcgregor. alot of his fights he's losing the standing game until he hits some explosive knee or kick.

You really think Dana gives a single shit about Conor or the UFC for that matter?

The man already has over 400 million in the bank. I guess he still does this for fun and to get some extra pocket change before calling it quits but Conor losing is not causing Dana any missed sleep

You think he works such a stressful, high profile job that demands almost his entire waking day just for fun? Behave yourself. The guy clearly cares about the product.

Edson has the better TDD, but Conor is easily the better, more dangerous striker of the two.

Wrong, Barboza absolutely sucks against wrestlers who pressure him. Go back and watch the fight with Varner.

A very ineffective weapon against someone who is 100% exclusively attempting to take him down and so really doesn't matter

Many things are rendered ineffective against an exceptional wrestler... that includes straight lefts and leg kicks...

giphy.gif

False as fuck. Barboza has zero ringcraft. None. Just circles and backs to the fence. Has to be set to attack.

Watching Kebab rush in with some sloppy and get slept with the quickness is going to be horrifying for Conor haters. What's the excuse this time?

"Oh Kebab is just too one dimensional. Tony would destroy Connnner"

Watching Conor get beat on would be satisfying but it wouldn’t get rid of you morons anyway. You dimwits are the same people saying Conor was going to KO Floyd within 4. After the fight, you guys came back and said what a marvelous job Conor did making it that far with the “p4p best boxer ever”.

Lol, you guys are pathetic.

Edson "no hands" Barbosa is a walk in the park for Khabib.

Conor will hit Khabib.

edson is overrated as always. as soon as you close the distance and make it an inside fight and pressure him and he folds like nothing. hands are also trash. just has a great kicking game

Watching Conor get beat on would be satisfying but it wouldn’t get rid of you morons anyway. You dimwits are the same people saying Conor was going to KO Floyd within 4. After the fight, you guys came back and said what a marvelous job Conor did making it that far with the “p4p best boxer ever”.

Lol, you guys are pathetic.

I never said Conor was going to KO Floyd, let alone win. I was shocked he looked as competent as he did early. I expected Floyd to finish him with body work early.

Nice try though bum.

Back