T.J. Dillashaw Will Lose His Next Fight (Proof Inside)

YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!! I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS JOKE FOR A THREAD LATER TODAY YOU FUCK!

Now I'm salty as fuck

You didn't even do it right, the screen shot is mediocre

apparently this is fighter bashing

actually there probably were lots of threads hating on these guys, it's just that it's either a long time ago or they're washed up and no one cares

I think the joke here is that you think DC is clean

one of the 2. like wtf. I sent a pm to the guy and still waiting for his answer

{<huh}

Since when was PED accusations enforced? I see this shit dozens of times every day and nobody gets into trouble. WTF is this 2009?

12-3 in the UFC

Unlike most fighters, TJ didn’t pad his record with an extra 10 wins fighting bums in low tier organizations.
To be fair, nether did Cruz. WEC BW = UFC BW pre-2011.

Damn , those are three unrevenged losses that should be easy for him to get as matchups

So you think 12-3 is a good record for a elite level fighter?
Considering he made his UFC debut at 4-0 vs a prime John Dodson (who was 7 years into his pro career) and the other two losses are both controversial splits against top 5 guys with one avenged, I'd say yeah that's a great record.

Win or lose TJ has always tried to fight the best opponent possible.

His real record is 17-3, not 16-3, so one of those patterns is wrong. Sorry. :D

Considering he made his UFC debut at 4-0 vs a prime John Dodson (who was 7 years into his pro career) and the other two losses are both controversial splits against top 5 guys with one avenged, I'd say yeah that's a great record.

Win or lose TJ has always tried to fight the best opponent possible.

Well I don't mean TJ specifically, you said losing 1 for every 4 wins isn't that bad.

Actually, it is bad.

Pretty sad if that is the standard.

New Champ
Best-Moment-UFN-131-Rivera-vs-Moraes.gif

Well I don't mean TJ specifically, you said losing 1 for every 4 wins isn't that bad.

Actually, it is bad.

Pretty sad if that is the standard.
He has only lost to top 5 fighters, this isn't a guy who built up his record for 20 fights before finally facing someone good.

He turned pro in 2010, and fought Dodson in 2011, Dodson fought for a title in 2012. His other two losses are controversial decisions to guys who are still top 5 in his decision.

This isn't boxing, stop looking at the numbers and look at who he's beaten. He's the only person to beat Cody, he's the only person to beat Assuncao and Lineker at BW, he was the only person to beat Barao in 32 fights. Those are fantastic wins.

{<huh}

Since when was PED accusations enforced? I see this shit dozens of times every day and nobody gets into trouble. WTF is this 2009?
in the example he send to me Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." is a double yellow, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." will result in a ban.

?????

I did nothing similar. this valhoven guy. still waiting the pm

I'm being framed just like jones (it's a joke mods)

Back