T.J. Dillashaw, the first 3 division champion!!

Honestly, I don't doubt of TJ. He's a absolute beast and maybe be the best fighter of the world today.

It would be a colossal achievement that would put him in conversation as a all-time great.

I think he has a chance
Holloway is big but TJ is legit

T.J. is legit, but that doesn't mean he can fight Max Holloway who is 6" taller. Even if Max moved to 155 he would be a big 155'er as well. That doesn't tell the entire story though. Holloway is the highest volume striker in the history of the sport. His talent level is off the charts. If you combine talent with size, T.J. stands very little chance in that fight.

Last edited:
I like TJ but
giphy.gif

Right on.. Going down to 125 is one thing but... Can't he defend his 135 title against someone other than Neck Tats before now jumping UP in weight?

TJ is a great foghter and he will most likely beat Cejudo if he successfully makes weight but that 3 division champ is way too far fetched. Max would destroy him imo.

I like Dillashaw and find him fun to watch, he is very talented but would not give him much chance against Holloway at all. Holloway vs Dilllashaw would be like the most random match ever, never even entered my mind before.

DC is a midget next to Stipe..... Next!

True enough but you know as well as I do that if you have two guys who are both talented and one is significantly larger than the other, always bet on the larger fighter. You will lose sometimes but you will win a lot.

True enough but you know as well as I do that if you have two guys who are both talented and one is significantly larger than the other, always bet on the larger fighter. You will lose sometimes but you will win a lot.
100% and Max would be he rightful, comfortable favourite.

TJ is more skilled than many guys Max has beaten so it really isn't anymore silly than those other guys fighting Max.

The only thing I would be worried about if I were him is the possible permanent mental repercussions he could have if he gets beat down badly.

I like TJ and don't really care for Max but this would be an extremely difficult fight for TJ, especially with that pace and ability to absorb punishment like Max has.

If TJ won though, he'd be top3 "p4p" in MMA unquestionably IMO.

-200 is a steal, he’ll look like should have been a -500 in there
Yeah- that's what worries me. Line bothering me.In the fight game -200/ +170 is considered a mild favorite.
I would open up over t.j -300 and let the public take it wherever it goes.

Back