T.J. Dillashaw speaks on potential Dominick Cruz fight: 'He is definitely losing'

I'd like to see Dillashaw beat up Cruz at his own game. Can't wait for these two to fite :)

This fight will make "Dancing with the Stars" look like like the curly shuffle.

Cruz shouldn't come back and fight Barao, Faber or Dillashaw. After all that time off, no matter how good he is or was, he needs a much easier fight.

That said has this win gone to TJ's dome? lol

agreed. i'm a Cruz fan and i don't want to hear ring rust excuses after the fact

Cruz had a tough fight with faber. Barao beat faber. Tj took 10 years out of baraos life.

Mmath says that Tj is the greatest BW and will prove it.

If Jon Jones said some shit like this, he'd get murdered here.

Why do people always have to bring up Jones? Some people don't like Jones for legitimate reasons, get over it. I'm sure those same people will get tired of TJ if his antics keep up, but comparing him to Jones right now is laughable. Jones is pretty much the biggest name in the UFC. Most people didn't know who TJ was, or were overlooking him before the Barao fight.

Cruz shouldn't come back and fight Barao, Faber or Dillashaw. After all that time off, no matter how good he is or was, he needs a much easier fight.

That said has this win gone to TJ's dome? lol

not really, Davis made a joke and he laughed about it. Then he responded with "I think I'd beat Cruz." He was totally complimentary of Cruz otherwise. I wouldn't say that that's cockiness, that's just not saying "yeah, Cruz would beat me up"

I'd still pick Cruz.. We can only assume he'll come back the same, like GSP did and if that's the case I see only Faber giving him trouble

He'd Barao the same way TJ did, TJ even said he mocked Cruz's style for the fight and he says he told Faber to do the same in his fights with Barao (But Faber didn't do that)

He'd beat TJ with speed and superior striking imo

If Cruz gets one tune up fight against someone like Wineland or even McDonald I think he'd become champ again without hurting his record

i just saw a confident guy

liked his style, much better than nova uniao's too much respect

I know who will want to corner TJ during this fight. :icon_lol: Cruz is really fast, but TJ has just enough movement and power but we'll see what happens would be a great fight.

If Jon Jones said some shit like this, he'd get murdered here.

heh, jones fan

its all about history, past and present, but at least jj would be selling the fight, and maybe he would present as his true self instead of being fake all the time

Why do people always have to bring up Jones? Some people don't like Jones for legitimate reasons, get over it. I'm sure those same people will get tired of TJ if his antics keep up, but comparing him to Jones right now is laughable. Jones is pretty much the biggest name in the UFC. Most people didn't know who TJ was, or were overlooking him before the Barao fight.

fanboys are always gonna, you know

tj is cruz wit better striking...wud b ineresting to see

I think Cruz had the highest potential. Hope he comes back the best. But Tj has such a great coach in Ludwig, I'm guessing Cruz had to figure out all that footwork stuff by himself.

Give Cruz a warm up fight or two, and it will be a war assuming Cruz returns to form.

Big assumption I know, but I really do hope he comes back the same.

Instead of dreaming about Cruz he should be worrying about Assuncao...

I think we can safely forget about Cruz for the time being.

Cruz Definitely needs a couple tune up fights before they throw him to the lions.

cruz needs a tune up fight once he is back, not guys like TJ or Barao

agree-nod.gif

Back