T.J D poor resume, then you tell me hes better than Barao, B is still a Beast regar.

H8red

White Belt
Reaction score
less....

T.J fought againts a P On with 3 fight losing streak then gets a title shot ? a hungry P On when granted a title shot gets fed with a big steak??! whats wrong with this no gud matchmakin' fool runnin' this S#t!!. Barao underestimated this P!! half assed the whole fight then gets ruined, 12 K to show 12 K lost 'cuz he got destroyed!!,.. no good!!

tj was an injury replacement for raphael i think. i also feel tj beat raphael anyway.

then Dum B's bringin ' up Dom Cruz who retired in the sport ages ago??,.. last win againts D Johnson.

I really hope this is a troll thread.

Either way, TS is a P On.

Peon???
drudge: somebody who does boring menial tasks
laborer: in Latin America and the southern United States, especially formerly, a farm laborer who was forced to work for a creditor until a debt was paid off
low-paid worker: formerly, in India and Sri Lanka, a low-paid office worker, soldier, or public servant

less....

T.J fought againts a P On with 3 fight losing streak then gets a title shot ? a hungry P On when granted a title shot gets fed with a big steak??! whats wrong with this no gud matchmakin' fool runnin' this S#t!!. Barao underestimated this P!! half assed the whole fight then gets ruined, 12 K to show 12 K lost 'cuz he got destroyed!!,.. no good!!

I h8 this thread

This is a very important topic and I have inside information on what TS is talking about.
first of all, h gr hyhd b hu k t q s p u tj jhfjtyckvk f t o h d s e w x v

Now here's the bombshell- G H Y T T U K JHYT LHH I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FO REALZ YO!!!!

What the fu......?

You sound like Anderson Silva nuthuggers who couldn't accept The Chris was better when they fought.

Yes, Barao is a monster with a better resume than D-Shaw. No, it doesn't matter because when they fought D-Shaw dominated and finished him.

fo' sho' ma n**** Dillayyyyshawty got dat titdle shot bit unreservedly bu' he'd be replacin Assuncoa ya feel me home dawg?

Why are you so hateful my little muffin-top?

Learn to enjoy and love. Also, learn how to fucking write in a semi-legible format.

This is one of the worst threads I have ever seent in all my years on Sherdog....

Back